• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Arshes91

Fangames/hacks lover
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    im Arshes91 im sign here because i love this forum but im barely bit shy, i like doing others fangames and rpg maker especialy that because it continues growing a bit to make more into instead of normal hack roms.

In the past i worked a small project something to do with texture mods but made on nintendo 64, make sort of more enjoyable than is original graphic quality, my goal is intend to make hi res possibile using some resources form sites and myself photoshop made of course i used a lot ripping form jabo plugin is the most powerfull ive ever seen and easy to mess up with. also fixes some texture issues they made up on original stadium game and so on...

Years
  • Ahh, good luck. I don't know anything about RPG Maker or creating fangames so there isn't much I can say to help out but you're sure to find many who will. :) The Game Development forum has so many wonderful resources to utilize. Great to meet you and welcome, Arshes!

Enjoy getting involved in the community and don't hesitate to ask if you ever need anything. There are plenty of things to get involved in even outside the game-making aspect so you're in good hands! Have a splendid experience.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Hey Arshes I'm working on my own Fan game as well in RPG maker, so thats cool good luck to ya with that :) If you need any help i will try to help you with that:)

Years
  • Welcome aboard Arshes, and how is everything going?

Like Sheep has already said, you'll definitely love what the Game Development board has on offer for you in terms off resources which can be utilized in your project. I sadly am not really good at making games myself so not much I'd be able to assist in there but someone who hangs around the board regularly would definitely put their hand up to help you!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and the staff members, including Sheep herself are always around if you need their assisted. Also, as mentioned there's more to PC than just fangames so do take a look around and see what else you may be interested in. Good luck and I'll catch you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's okay if you're a little shy! We've been all there! Mmm, and cool, wish you the best on all your RPG making escapades! And welcome to the forums today. C:

Feel free to poke around our development board and I hope that you'll enjoy anywhere else PC has to offer you! I hope that ya' stick around~ Feel free to poke me if you'd ever like someone to talk to or need any assistance. ♥ Have a great time! ^_^

Back