• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    hi. I'm natnew. the only pokemon game I have is pokemon pearl, but I'm planning to get X or Y (haven't decided).

Years
  • Hi natnew, welcome to PC!

So is Pearl the only Pokemon game you've played, or have you played others before? :o The fourth generation was pretty cool and it introduced some of my favorite Pokemon: Weavile, Leafeon, and Glaceon. <3 X and Y are going to be amazing as well.. I'm getting X and my boyfriend's getting Y, whee. It's really hard to choose a version since both legendaries look amazing! Whatever you pick will be a good choice. Wonder what version exclusives the games will have? Be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the games when you can; you'll be more than welcome there!

Hope you enjoy your time here and see you around, okay? Contact me anytime if you'd like a friend to chat with or if you need some help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Hello Natnew! Welcome to PC :)
    I hope you enjoy everything this community has to over. I am sure you're going to love it here :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi Natnew! Welcome to PC, I'm Aaron! OR you can call me AW.

Yeah echoing Cirno's question here, have you played other Pokemon besides Pearl or have you played others too? I have personally played at least one game from every generation so far. Fourth generation though was interesting, especially Platinum! You should buy it and enjoy it cause I've enjoyed Platinum massively. Plus it has some really interesting Pokemon in my opinion some of my absolute favorite Pokemon come from that generation such as Lucario, Luxray, Skuntank, Garchomp, Weaville, Buizel, Turtwig and Torterra, Leafeon, Mismagius and Honchkrow. X and Y also look amazing and I'm beyone excited for them too! Apparently today on the Pokemon Facebook page they're revealing a evolution for a Pokemon and I'm very hyped to see what it is> I'm personally starting with Y and then eventually might get X sometime later. I like getting both cause I can get all of the version exclusive. But Y is gonna be may main game cause I prefer how Yveltal looks personally. Definitely check out the X and Y section which is really full of discussion since the games are 17 days away! Can't wait!!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and have loads of fun. I'm always available to chat too see feel free to send me a VM or PM (visitor message or private message). You can also always contact a staff member if you need help on anything here. They are the ones in bold! Later!

Years
  • Heya Natnew, welcome to PC!

So you only played Pokemon Pearl eh? Like the others said you should play some of the other generations and compare them, because even though I only played everything from 3rd Gen on I still found new faves as the generations went on. If you'd like to share your experiences in Pearl I advise you should pop over to the Fourth Generation Gaming section where you can find great topics relating to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. And yeah I'm excited for X and Y as well, only a month to go!

But yeah, as the others said I do hope you'll stick around and have loads of fun here, and if you ever need a chat feel free to stop by my profile and leave me a visitor message, or contact staff members like Cirno if you need serious help. Have fun and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • hi

I've been thinking of getting Pokemon X myself, but then.. Pokemon Y has some good pokemon exclusives too. Maybe I should get both? Since Spritzee looks pretty cute, buuuut Clauncher looks equally impressive! I suppose I'll wait for more exclusives on that front.

hi

But yes, it's really nice to see you here, Natnew! As the others have said above me, feel free to visit the X&Y board! There's a lot of discussion going on there! However, you're more than welcome to visit any board on PC that interests you. If you need any help! Feel free to ask and we'll be glad to assist you! On that note, I hope you'll have a really great time here on PC, and have a nice day!

Back