• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. :) What brought you here? What made you sign up to one of the internet's most friendliest forums? I'm sure our positive atmosphere may have dragged you in, but I'm sure there's something you do like here in the forums! I won't drown you with questions, of course. Most important is to explore the forum, and ask the staff members in bold if you have any questions or concerns or if you need any help with anything! We're all friendly and nice.

See ya around okay!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    It's nice to meet you too!! I can't help but ask, what does jdb stand for?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you too, tiger! Maybe tell us a little bit about yourself? Well, I do hope that we can get to know you a bit better one of these days! Of course, PC is always here for you to post in, on whichever board you like the most, or heck, explore all of them and meet the friendly members around! I'm sure that you'll like what you see.

If you need any assistance, I'll help you out! I'll be happy to! Have a marvelous time here on PC, and I hope to see you around sometime! :)

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Nice to meet you too! Glad to have another guy join the family :)

Enjoy your time here buddy, hope to see you around.

Welcome to the forum and great to meet you, Jdb!

Anything you're here for in particular? PC's a really big place so there is a whole lot to do; I'm sure you'll have a good time either way, though it's always nice to know as it definitely makes replying to an introduction easier. ;P Good luck with whatever you're choosing to do here and I hope you'll stick around for a long while. This is an amazing community and we appreciate every new member so don't disappear on us! :) Let me or another staff member know if you need help, all right?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    Hi, Everyone nice to see you all i have been on PC for a while looking at the rom hacking tutorials and decide to make an account because of how nice it felt and how i felt i could help out people here.Also Jdb is nothing special just my initials which i thought sounded cool when you say it out loud and 100 is just sort of a filler because most places don't let you make your name 3 characters long.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Nice meeting you JBD! Welcome to the forums! I think I've seen a few users with less than 3 characters but they haven't been active in a while, so the rules may have changed since. But I can't recall if we have a character limit or not.Oh well. You're user name is better with the numbers in my opinion anyways. :)

You're in the right forum for ROM Hacking. If you haven't found it already, check out the Emulation section. That's where you can learn everything on ROM hacks. There's lots of good tools and resources there and many ways to get any hacking projects you've been wanting to do off to a good start. I also here there's a lot of good ROM hacks available there too. Been wanting to play one for a while. Particularly Flora Sky cause I downloaded it not too long ago and haven't touched it since. :( Anywho, hope you can have a really nice time here. This is truly one of the best communities I've been a part cause everyone's really friendly. It's like a second home. I hope you can also have a good experience here just like I have. See you sometime!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi there JDB, and that's one cool username that you have ^^
    I agree with one of my friend, AWsquared just said, Emulation & ROM Hacking section will suit you well. I do recall there are some good hacks around here as well. This forum is super friendly that I enjoy it, and I hope the same for you too. Welcome to PC, and I'm looking forward to seeing you active in this forum.

Back