• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    Hi there! My name is Roberto, I am new and wanted to say hello to everyone! Hope to fight you all soon hehe. See ya!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, I'd be happy to battle ya anytime too! I assume you play competitive pokemon then? We've got a neat Battle Section for all your competitive needs! ope to see you there sometime! But in any case, it's really nice to meet you Roberto, and welcome to PC, home of the priiideful tigers n' lions!

We're always looking forward on meeting new friends, and your no exception! I'd love to talk with you sometime so we can get to know each other; you're more than welcome to VM or PM me at anytime you wish! I do look forward on your contributions, and I hope that you'll have a magnificant stay here on PC! We will also help you out anytime you wish!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Welcome to the community, be sure to hide any cookies you might have on you. These guys will steal them right out of your hand! >_>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Cookies? We never ate dem cookies, did we? *hides empty plate*

Hello there, Roberto! I'm sorry about the cookies, I baked a batch just for you. :D

Spoiler:

Welcome to the forums, btw! PC is a great place for you to battle other Pokemon fans here either by wifi or by Pokemon Showdown. You can also trade as well! Do you have Pokemon X or Y? If you do, you're in luck, as you can get even closer to the members here who have the same games as you do. <3 If you want to challenge someone, or trade with someone, feel free to show off your friend code on your signature. :)

I hope you stick around though! As a Pokemon fan yourself, you will love it here. Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions, yeah? :3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party Roberto! Glad to have you. I'm always down for a battle; stop by and leave me a message if you're interested!

PLOT TWIST: I AM COOKIE

By fighting do you mean battling? :o If you're a battler then the Pokemon Showdown server is definitely calling your name so be sure to stop by. I daresay it's one of our most active and fun off-site chatting platforms here.. though to be honest I don't think I've signed in for a while. Hng, fighting that laziness!

Welcome to PC, Roberto. :) How have you been finding it here so far? Anything you're looking to do in particular? PokeCommunity's an enormous forum with bunches to do so I'm sure you'll find a lot to keep you busy. You can discuss the games, anime, cards, and even other off-topic things like music and video games. All the more reason to stick around, hehe.

Have a blast and let the staff know if you need anything at all!

Back