• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Billeh

Local Pokemon Genius
    Years
    Hello! I am Billeh, a local expert on the parts of pokemon people tend to forget. Things like what level certain Pokemon evolve or which types some of the confusing Pokemon type combinations are. (like Gyrados) I have tried to create future plans for fan games before, but things just don't come together very well. But anyways, I love Pokemon, and my favorite is Keldeo. Seeya!

Keldeo's one of my favorite legends as well. :) Awesome taste! Welcome, Billeh!

I'm sure you'll have a whole bunch to do and discuss here given how big a forum this is so stick around and enjoy your time, yes? We'd be more than happy to show you around if you're lost so don't hesitate to contact a staff member for assistance. What games are you playing, if any? When did you get into Pokemon? I'm sure that'd help us get to know you a wee bit more if you're interested in answering. And haha, I actually remember those highly-forgettable things about Pokemon myself so high-five for us.

But either way, have an amazing time. I'm always around to chat but so is everyone else - never hesitate to drop off a message. Don't forget the rules as well as they're quite important to ensure you have the best stay. See you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Howdy, Billeh!

I'm a new member as well, but I am liking it very much here. My favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion which should be evident from my avatar and from my signature. Keldeo is a pretty awesome Pokemon as well. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ahhh, then you must know a lot about the pokemon universe! That's great; it's nice to have you aboard, and I look forward to your contributions. <3

Mmm, I tend to forget what levels certain pokemon like Shuppet or Natu evolve too. Sometimes I think that they evolve later than usual, but when thy do, all I can say is 'Oh'. So, it's nice to have you here to help us in that regard sometimes! Keledeo is a really cool pokemon; I tend to use him for competitive play a lot when I have the chance! It's art is really amazing and it's dual typing is really useful in battles~

Well, cya, and I hope we can meet again! I'll be here anytime you'd like to chat, or be friends! And have a great time. ^^

Billeh

Local Pokemon Genius
    Years
    Thanks guys! To answer your questions:
    I'm currently playing X, Gold and Platinum, but I have at least one game from each generation.
    I got into Pokemon when I was 3 I think.
    So anyways, seeya around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi Billeh. Being a Pokemon expert is very cool, I should expand my Pokemon knowledge. I used to know a lot, but I don't know as much with the newer generation. If you'd ever like to be friend or exchange knowledge hit m up with a message on my profile. :)

Back