• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..Hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    So yeah.

I've never really been on a forum/thread based site before where I've had an account..
    Recently I've been looking up some tips/tricks/hints for X and Y.
    I would really very much like need friends because of Friend Safari..
    My Friend Safari is Water.

I'm looking for starters and if you have any 2nd gen, treeko, mudkip, piplup, or any 5th gen, you should tell me because I have Feebas or you could just be nice..

..Sorry if I'm supposed to post this stuff where else..
    (I'll learn)

FC: 2251-4093-0095

Welcome to PC, thetacokat. :D Feel free to check out the X/Y friend code thread to share your code with us; it's the best place to find in-game friends as well as specific safaris. The link should be bolded so do click it and you'll be taken straight to the thread.

If you're on the hunt for shinies you should definitely check out the X/Y trading thread, too. :) That's where most of us who are playing do our trades and you'll definitely find the other starters among other things there! Good luck to you and I do hope you'll find everything you're looking for.

If you're new to forums be sure to read the rules as well, by the way; they're very important to ensure you understand how things work. And if you're lost, just contact one of our members of staff! We are identifiable by our blue, orange, and red names. See you. <3

Back