• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Hi everyone :)

I have a fictional pokemon nickname here called Dialga.
    Dialga is new to here.

Roar roar.

Well lets have a good start.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha welcome dialga and nice profile pic!
    Primal dialga huh? I really liked the mystery dungeon series kinda hoping theyll make a new one soon.
    Theres actually speculation if primal dialga will be in the games in its primal form but who knows? Whats ur fav pokemon game? And im assuming ur fav pokemon is dialga :3
    Anyways i hope u enjoy it here dialga theres plenty of forums and enough topics to fit something for everyone (dont know if that makes sense but im tired lol) and if u have any questions feel free to vm/pm me ;)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Welcome to PC forums Dialga, its a great place to hang around and meet many new people and make new friends, i hope you enjoy here :)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Gotta love those fourth gen Legendaries, right? The fourth gen is my favourite; it's always nice to see another fan! Have you played ORAS yet? I believe Dialga is obtainable in Alpha Sapphire...which is one of the reasons I'm playing that version, aha.

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Hmmm a Sinnoh fan... I always think that region is heavily underappreciated. Aside from all that, it's a great pleasure to welcome you to the forums, Dialga!

I always found Dialga one of the most beautiful mascot legendaries, and could be why I always liked Diamond better even when I was forced into playing Pearl by my brother. Sadly, Primal Dialga will never be a thing outside of Mystery Dungeon, but it's something interesting on its own in those games. Any plans as to which sections here are enticing you? I'd be happy to show you but do tell us more about yourself so I can find spots to check out.

Hopefully you're having fun, and do ask a staff member if you have questions but anyone is always willing to assist you. I do hope you can stick around and see you around for now!

- Hikamaru

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Hi everyone :)

I have a fictional pokemon nickname here called Dialga.
    Dialga is new to here.

Roar roar.

Well lets have a good start.

I have a feeling you and I are going to get along well. Dialga happens to be one of my favorite Pokémon.
    I'm a newer member but I've made my way into the forum and mingled with a few members.
    You'll love it here as much as I do, I'm sure of it! Anyways, if you're ever in a chatty mood then hit me up!

Back