• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi~

Silica

☆Beast Tamer☆
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Hey guys! :) Well, here's a late greeting from me, haha. School has kind of prevented me from doing stuff...

Well, anyways, I'm Silica. I'm 13 and female (obvious, hehe) and I'm a big fan of Pokemon (the games, I don't watch the show often) and Sword Art Online, as well as a few other animes. I do GFX like avatars and signatures, except these ones were made when I first started, so I'll probably change them soon enough. I also am a big fan of roleplaying, and storywriting. I also live in Australia, so...don't expect me to be too active at times.

Well, that's pretty much who I am and what I do! So...I'll see you guys around. Bye~!

Thorton

Factory Head
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm a returning user so it's nice to meet you!

I'm a big SAO fan myself, and my favorite character is Suguha (Leafa). I even got to meet a few voice actors from SAO so that was awesome.

Your avatar and signature are amazing by the way! I think you'll fit right in here!

Years
    I happen to be an Australian as well! Great to see my fellow members from there here at PC and you're certainly no different. Anyways, late welcome to PC Silica!

From what I've seen is Silica your fave Sword Art Online character? I think the girl characters from that series are always cute (I'd never get over Sinon with the cat ears hahahaha) and even Kirito himself. But onto PC, I think you'll definitely enjoy the Creative Discussions areas which includes Art & Design, Fan Fiction & Writing and Roleplay Corner, all of which are of interest to you. Definitely check them out if you want to get started, but do take time to explore the rest of the community as well.

And don't feel concerned about suffering a lack of activity, I may be from the same area but I'm still very active so do keep dedicated and hopefully you can stay active. I hope to catch up with you later and have a nice weekend as well!

Hi Silica! Welcome to PC, I love your username. SAO is pretty cool and was one of my favorite series despite how romance-focused it got towards the second half of season one. Leafa or Sinon are my favorites if I had to choose.

Hope you have a good time here and will stick. :) You have quite a lot of hobbies if you're into roleplaying and graphics so plenty of things to do here already. <3

LordOfMinecraft

LordOfMinecraft
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hi, Australias in Canada right? Just kidding I know it's in Africa. yep definitely in Africa.{:3}

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, I know how you feel about school; I hope it's going well for you though! I finished school myself, so, I have more time on my hands, but yeah! Anywhooo. Glad to have you here, Silica! She's such a cute character from Sword Art btw; I hope that it'll have more seasons soon! Welcome to PC~ ♥

I'm pretty much into RPing myself; you can go and check out the RP corner anytime you'd like y'know, and maybe we can roleplay together soon! If you ever have questions or just want a friend to chat with, feel free to send a PM my way. Have a great time! ♥

Back