• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    I'm new here and my name's Hannah,

I've been playing Pokemon for awhile now and I'm looking to get more involved in the competition battling part of Pokemon. My favorite type is Fairy and my favorite Pokemon is Lucario.

^^

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hullo Hannah, welcome to PokéCommunity! I like your username a lot :)

PC is a great place to get into competitive! We've got a whole section dedicated to tips about building powerful teams and learning about the various strategies. Personally competitive battling isn't really my thing, but there are tons of people there who will be ready to help you learn the ropes. Good luck!

Oh, and did I mention we have our own battle server? That's a great place to do some battling with friends, be it semi-serious competitive matches or just goofing around and trying things out. I hope you have a fantastic time here on PokéCommunity!

I really liked Lucario, especially in the Mystery of Mew movie, plus he was the first of my team to go over lv. 90 in the D/P games so I approve of your taste in Pokémon. Welcome to PC Hannah. n~n

If you're into competitive battling I hope you'll consider stopping by the places Rainbow mentioned if you haven't already. I don't battle personally but breeding Pokémon with good IVs and natures is always a very very fun pastime post-game. I kind of just hoard them.... lol.

Anyways, have a great experience!

Years
    Welcome to PC! Lucario is one of the most underrated Pokemon from a competitive standpoint, in my opinion (but I mostly play Ubers, so what do I know?). Unfortunately, PC's battle server is kind of dead at the moment, but you should still check it out!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new here and my name's Hannah,

I've been playing Pokemon for awhile now and I'm looking to get more involved in the competition battling part of Pokemon. My favorite type is Fairy and my favorite Pokemon is Lucario.

^^
    Welcome to PC, Hannah! How did you find this place? (:

I've got a lot of friends who play competitively, it seems really fun! I just haven't played the latest games so I'm a bit out of touch with moves and types tbh haha...

I hope you'll have a good time here, maybe I'll see you around the server chat some day~

Back