• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Hi everyone. My trainer name is Merrick but my real name is Sean. I'm from the Kanto region and my favourite Pokemon is Gloom!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone. My trainer name is Merrick but my real name is Sean. I'm from the Kanto region and my favourite Pokemon is Gloom!
    Hi Sean! Or Merrick :D Welcome to PC. How come Gloom? It's a pretty interesting pokémon, why do you like it better than Vileplume or Oddish?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Grew up with the Kanto region. That and the Johto region holds a special place in my heart! Gloom is also pretty cute as well, I remember seeing her in the anime. <3

Welcome aboard, btw. We have loads of Kanto fans here on PC, and that includes myself. :D Be sure to read the rules, and ask any moderator any questions or concerns :D

Back