• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i used to be an old roleplay moderator and now i'm back for a look around and everything is different and i'm confused.

hi im maddy, you might remember me if you were active like 5 years ago in the roleplay forum.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • i used to be an old roleplay moderator and now i'm back for a look around and everything is different and i'm confused.

hi im maddy, you might remember me if you were active like 5 years ago in the roleplay forum.

I missed you! Welcome back!

I think you remember me as Miss Doronjo. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i used to be an old roleplay moderator and now i'm back for a look around and everything is different and i'm confused.

<3333333333333333333333333333

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Hey! You probably don't remember me at all but I'm Alexial357. n_n; I'm fairly sure you left staff a week after I was promoted lol.

Back