• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    Hey everyone! I just made an account and would like to introduce myself. I'm Lumich and my partner Pokemon is Ninetales! I'm kind of shy too but would love to be part of a community with a mutual love for Pokemon. Have a great day. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Lumich! Welcome to the community! You've picked a lovely pokemon partner in Ninetales indeed! What are your thoughts about Alolan Ninetales? :)

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ninetales is one of my favorites!

Welcome to PokéCommunity and hope to see ya around.

Years
    Hi Lumich! Welcome to the community! You've picked a lovely pokemon partner in Ninetales indeed! What are your thoughts about Alolan Ninetales? :)

Oh Alolan Ninetales is beautiful! I love its design and typing too. I was so excited when it was announced before.

Back