• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Penquiny

snaky is my rayquaza
    Years
    Hi there I like rayquazas and I nickname them snakys.
    And action gamer here is my older brother here.
    And I also go to Gameshark forums.
    And I'm in 3rd grade.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Nihao^^I am shampoo,a happy go lucky little sweetie here at the pC.I'm kind to all new users and you are welcome to PM me and become yet another one of my good friends^^

Since you are young,we'll help you out,okay?^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there snaky! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity~! ^__________^ That's a cute nickname for a Rayquaza, it difinitely suits it. XD Well, hope you have fun here, enjoy your stay! ^_~

~Kelsey

Penquiny

snaky is my rayquaza
    Years
    Thanx guys forthe welcome and shampoo I like the avvy it'sso cute and the si is so so cute typhlozion I like typhlosions I name them firemousey anythingthat I see cute always ends with a Y like example rayquaza rayquazy

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I agree with Kelseymuffin-chaaaan~ It's cute! X3

Welcome to PC! =] Hope you have fun. Please read and obey the rules, and if you wanna talk, feel free to send me a Private Message! [Click my username and select the right option.] =D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello Snaky and welcome to the PC Forums. I hope you'll be able to navigate the forums well. If you wanna chat or need help on something or be friends you can just Private Message me(PM for short)^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hi welcome, have fun, post alot n PM me if u need help
    cya ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Sis you made it with the registration how much did it take*hugs*Have fun and read the rules and remember that if you need help remember how I tought you about the forums in PC post alot and drink milk you look sleepy*gives ya mik*

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    Hello there. I am Naga The Serpent. But please, call me Naga or Ria. I have a little brother. I'm gonna have to get him to join If he hasn't already! (I wouldn't know since he dosen't live with me. ^^;;)
    Welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay! ;)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    Hi!Welcome to PC snaky!

I can be your friend if ya want me to!

*Hugs you*

You look sane...

We must change that! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kidding!But yeah,you seem mature!

I?ll help ya around if you need help! ^_^

Here?s a gift for joining!

Hi

Put this in your sig!

The code is:

[IMG*]https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9520/infasaph4yk.png[/IMG*]

But take out the stars *for it to work m?kay? ^_^

*Hugs again* XDDDDD

If you can?t get it to work,ask your bro! ^_^

And write under it:

This sprite was made by Runasutaru!It?s Infasaph,a Fakemon!

OK? ^_^

So the Mods don?t bother you! ^_^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hiya snaky =) I'm not such a big fan of rayquaza myself, but I still hope you'll have a fun time here and stay active.

Years
    Awwwwwwm, Snaky ish such a kawaii name for a Rayquaza~<3 Have fun on PC, follow the rules, and just PM me if you ever need help or if ya wanna be friends. =D Please have fun on PC and don't trip on a banana peel. XD

Penquiny

snaky is my rayquaza
    Years
    I like this little cuty and shikon your sig is so cute and that bunny on the girls head.
    And the cute fake pokemon.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    heya!!^^ *smiles and gives ya cookies* if ya need cookie, help, talk, or friend, PM me anytime!!^^ Enjoy here as if were home!!!^^ I love your siggie!!^^ and action gamer is my pal!!!^^

Back