• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    sorry - have been very distracted rewatching drag race instead of playing mafia. anyway ahaha, i'm here now.

i'm currently reading desi as town, and i'm thinking they might know something, hence their being so aggressive. other than that, i don't really have anything else to say. as of now, i think i'm going to [cheat on] Lycoris0 because we haven't heard anything from them.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Doesn't seem like there's much to go by. I'm not feeling Desi's vote on jd, being inquisitive isn't necessarily scummy. I'd be more worried if no one at all questioned someone attempting to direct night actions.
    Hello, so first off, [slash the heart of] Bidoof FTW, something about that vote on me seems really bad, and ofc i should atleast tie the vote

Second, I got visited by the cat lady. Decided to let the cat in this time, but if I were them, I wouldn't visit me, because I will let the cat in this time.
    Forgot to ask but you let the cat in, right? Thought you'd get N1'd, or did you have some other reason?
    On the side note, I'm glad that the two town that died are two of the most unimportant roles, and that the maf didn't kill another town tonight.
    This is more of a pet-peeve than anything, but the whole presentation of this felt off. It's like "I, a fellow townie, am also glad that this pro-town action happened to us, the town, rather than something that benefits the scum team that I am not a part of." If you're just a new townie, I'd avoid doing that. Regardless, it'd be worth keeping an eye on you.

Other than that, I've got good vibes from Ash. Call it a tonal read

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Not really enjoying Malanaphii's ''I am townie and I'm voting on this person because they are saying nothing.'' Have to agree with Mars that she's suspicious, but as I have to vote today and can't really think of anyone else, then Malanaphii it is.

[Vote] Malanaphii

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Night 2: Let's Have Some Fun, This Beat Is Sick
    Again there was a complete lack of consensus on who should be expelled. It looked like a majority of two until one student cast a vote at the last minute, tying things up again.

The Principal sighed and once again flipped a coin to decide. The late vote made no difference, as malanaphii was kicked out of school. Rumour has it she ran straight to a chapel to say her vows, unable to find love in school.

malanaphii has died. She was The Bride.

Superjolt has replaced Lycoris0.

Night 2 ends at 10:30pm GMT+11, Wednesday 20th Feb (24h from now)

Rules
    ♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as ???
    Kitty as ???
    ♡ LuluRina as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as ???
    Ash as ???
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride
    Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Day 3: Baby Just Say Yes
    Screams in the night are always a sign of love and passion, right?

Somewhere in the building, a cloaked figure reappeared. It tracked down the janitor named Charlie Brown, extended a gloved finger and spoke.

"You. I scumread you."

Charlie Brown rolled his eyes. "Didn't I already kill you once?"

He pulled out a broom and stabbed the cloaked figure through the heart. Again.

The true villain was still at large.

gimmepie has died. He was a Lovebird.

A scream filled the air. Salzorrah was visited by Kitty.

Mars and jdthebud must vote today, or they may be replaced.

Day 3 ends at 11pm GMT+11, Friday 22nd Feb (47h from now)

Rules
    ♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as a Lovebird
    Kitty as ???
    ♡ LuluRina as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as ???
    Ash as ???
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Looks like GP was the virgin who got turned vanilla, probably explains why no one owned up to visiting him yesterday cuz mafia visited him

And with L'Belle's claim, looks like Kitty's options for claims are dwindling too so I'd be willing to believe Kitty is mafia too

[Vote] LuluRina

@L'belle what was your N1 result?

Edit: and N0

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • N0 I invested Malanaphii and I realize now how STUPID my vote was since I saw her as innocent. Night1 I forgot to do my action rip.

[Vote] LuluRina

Years
  • See it was that ez if you had followed my plan from Day 1. Don't vote Lulu though. They're homecoming queen. They chose me as lover. Only two roles had to chose a lover at N0 so I had 50% chance of hitting mafia. That's why I was dead set on them. If they were my lover 'cause of Pecillia then town would have suffered that's why I didn't revealed the reason. JD no matter what you say mate you mafia unless you claim to me at least.

[Vote]Kitty

Only 2 town visiting roles are left Tracker/watcher and Cop. Lebelle is cop so either you're tracker/watcher or mafia kitty?

Edit: if we didn't figure out other mafia then just go for lulu I guess. But Imma make at least some guy claim.
    Scum reading: JD Mars kitty
    Mars popped out of nowhere.

Last edited:
    Back