• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hiii~ (Pokemon/FE crossover game enthusiast)

SpaceMage

Common noun
Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Hello! I usually don't post on forums, but I wanted to tell everyone about this cool Fire Emblem-themed self-imposed Pokemon challenge I've made.

I call it... 'Pokemon, but it's actually Fire Emblem'! 😮

It's really neat, and also very elaborate. In fact, it's eighteen pages long, each page filled with RPG mechanics that will guarantee maximum roleplaying immersion. Guarantee!! I spent a lot of time meticulously writing it, and I'm hoping people will notice it and enjoy it as much as I do.

I'll post it once I'm done tweaking a few things.

Anyway, happy to be here. I got into Pokemon kinda later than most people, but I've been pretty obsessed ever since. Gen IV was my first generation, and is still my favorite. Gen VI has the best starters, though.

Years
  • Oh man that sounds incredible... I'm not into Fire Emblem myself but I hope you get lotsa participants! Seeing someone have a deep passion for something is always awesome to see~ Gen 4 was also my first generation btw <3

Anyway, welcome SpaceMage! If you have any questions about the site, pls don't hesitate to ask for help :)

Years
  • Hello & welcome! ^.^

So 18 pages worth of mechanics for a themed Pokemon Challenge run?
    I don't think I've even played Fire Emblem tbh, but there's bound to be some more people interested on here =3

Good luck with it =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! I usually don't post on forums, but I wanted to tell everyone about this cool Fire Emblem-themed self-imposed Pokemon challenge I've made.

I call it... 'Pokemon, but it's actually Fire Emblem'! 😮

It's really neat, and also very elaborate. In fact, it's eighteen pages long, each page filled with RPG mechanics that will guarantee maximum roleplaying immersion. Guarantee!! I spent a lot of time meticulously writing it, and I'm hoping people will notice it and enjoy it as much as I do.

I'll post it once I'm done tweaking a few things.

Anyway, happy to be here. I got into Pokemon kinda later than most people, but I've been pretty obsessed ever since. Gen IV was my first generation, and is still my favorite. Gen VI has the best starters, though.
    Welcome to the forums! They call it a dying medium but we're clinging on x)

Hmm, that sounds very interesting, the challenge. You mean it as a way to play the official games, or?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there SpaceMage! I like your username. :) Welcome to the community!

Your challenge sounds really intriguing.. I'll definitely be looking into it!

Back