• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    15 y-old. Homestuck fan, Most Popular Girls in School addicted, gay guy... suuuuuuuuuup?
    I joined PC because, well... why not?

PC is, how do you say, awesome? :3

I;m also trying to become a decent-ish writer, that being one of the any reasons I enjoy Game-Mastering Roleplays both of my own invention or of any given fandom I like.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Can I has some friends, pwease? :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I absolutely adore your excitement! <3

Let me do the honours of welcoming you to this lovely forum! My name is Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you ;3 It's also great to see that you're also a roleplayer. I'm one as well, but it's been months since I've actually roleplayed, but I know the section quite well.~ The Roleplay Corner is a great section for you, and you'll love our cozy little world there. There's a few roleplays out there that still needs members, or you can create your own and GM it. :)

PC is indeed awesome and you will defo enjoy it! You can always send me a message if you wanna be friends & stuff, I'm always available! Have a fantastic time here, man, and see ya!

Heeey there, EliteBeats! :D It's an absolute pleasure to meet you!

Oh, you do seem excited indeed. Gotta say, that really makes me happy to see. In fact, I'm already seeing lots of potential from you as well as lots of boards and threads you can participate in. I'll drop off our LGBT cub link for you to explore sometime if you're interested, as well as the ever-so-awesome Homestuck fanclub. They'll be wonderful places for you and are quite popular as far as clubs go. :) You should browse through Fan Clubs & Groups to see what other clubs we have available; if the ones you want aren't there, you can always look into creating them!

But yeeep, of course the Fan Fiction & Writing and Roleplay Corner boards would be wonderful places for you. You'll get your fill of practice there so make sure to participate, all right? With how enthusiastic about the forum you are, I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you occupied here even outside that though, hehe. In fact, you seem awesome, so we should chat and become friends sometime! Don't be scared to leave me or another member a message - we'll get back to you quickly since we're all really wonderful here. PC is just that addicting of a forum.

Enjoy your stay and see you around! <3

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. There is so much to do and plenty of friendly members! You seem like a really great guy so you should have no problem fitting in with the rest of us!

Also, may I say that The Most Popular Girls In School is hilarious! :3

Chalifoux

Years
    :D All this excitement makes me more excited! Hooray for excitement! :D

Thank you guys, such warm welcome here :3 And I now know there's a Homestuck fanclub in here :D

Again, thank you... And I guess I'll see you around :D

Cid

Years
    Of course you can have some friends! Where do I sign up? :]

Immediately after looking at your username though I thought of Elite Beat Agents, one of my absolute favorite DS games due to sheer replay value, charm and hilarity. And then right when I open your thread, I find out that you're a Homestuck fan! That shot up my impression of you almost immediately. Reading all that you wrote in your intro made me smile. All of it. You're pretty awesome, haha.

I certainly hope you're liking what you're seeing post-registration! PC is indeed awesome, but you've only scratched the surface with this brand new experience you're setting yourself up to. It's a little like Homestuck, without the slow buildup of the first few acts. Like you're already in Sburb now, and you're meeting all these cast of characters, carapacians and reptilian buddies for you to recruit in your secret organization. >:3

Megan recommended you the Roleplay Corner, which I have to agree is just perfect for a Homestuck like you. Cirno also linked you to the LGBT club and the Homestuck club! Two clubs that are both pretty awesome and I would love for you to start gaining experience points and rising up the echeladder through these two clubs. Not to mention, the Homestuck club is one of my favorite threads here at PC, so you have to go check it out. :D

That said I think everyone said a lot of things already so I'll be ending mine too. I hope to see you soon, EliteBeats! ;)

Chalifoux

Years
    Elite Beat Agents... That's actually where I based my username from xD That, and the quote from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series Season 0, where some guy says "We're the Elite Beat Agents. Get it? Because we beat you up!" :p

Everyone is so... so friendly here xD
    Lol, haven't read bout echeladders and consorts in a good while :p school left me unable to keep reading Homestuck until yesterday xD oh well, I'll have something to do for this entire summer: Read from Act 6 Act until God Knows Where xD And that as well includes talking about Andrew Hussie's shenanigans, I guess :p

Hope to see everyone 'round here, too! :D

Reactions: Cid
    Years
    Hi, very sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm new too, and was wondering how I start a thread. Only reason I ask is because, it says 'I may not start new threads' . How do I get around this?

Back