• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Hisuian Zorua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I got myself a Hisuian Zorua in a giveaway. So if any of you don't want to purchase the DLC and/or wait for HOME compatibility with SV, I'll breed one for you!

Beast Ball Modest 4-5IV 4 Egg Moves x1
    Love Ball Timid 4-5IV 4 Egg Moves x4
    Moon Ball Timid 4-5IV 1 Egg Move x4

Link Code is 8808 1110

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I would absolutely love one! It's one of the last two that I need for my main game team and I haven't had time to play Arceus to get one ready.

It's 1am for me, I'll breed tomorrow. Let me know your availability (ideally figure it out in GMT / UTC)

Years
  • Unfortunately breeding them in Scarlet & Violet makes regular Zorark :/ I tried this morning, so if you have a workaround, I'm all ears!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Unfortunately breeding them in Scarlet & Violet makes regular Zorark :/ I tried this morning, so if you have a workaround, I'm all ears!

As said above, you have to have them hold Everstone to preserve the form.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    I got myself a Hisuian Zorua in a giveaway. So if any of you don't want to purchase the DLC and/or wait for HOME compatibility with SV, I'll breed one for you!

No idea if the IVs are good but presume so, and it will be bred with a 5IV Ditto with Destiny Knot.

Got a better one. These are now Love Ball, 5IV bred with 5IV Ditto, 4 egg moves.

would you give me one? I really wanted to have him

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    would you give me one? I really wanted to have him

Yeah of course. What sort of times are you available?

It's almost 6pm for me and I just woke up (ish), so I'll be up for quite a while.

Sounds like we're quite out of alignment. Do you normally get up at 6pm? If you're around at 5pm that definitely coincides with my (unhealthy) sleep schedule. Otherwise might have to push to Thursday

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023

Love Ball Timid 4-5IV 4 Egg Moves x10
    Moon Ball Timid 4-5IV 1 Egg Move x15

hello. would you happen to have an extra zorua in a moon ball youre willing to trade me?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023

Love Ball Timid 4-5IV 4 Egg Moves x10
    Moon Ball Timid 4-5IV 1 Egg Move x15

I'm available in 1 hour

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back