• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya a master here!

davidTheMaster

J'ai 14 ans imo
    Years
    Hey everyone first of all, I am Belgian so my native language is French and I am a quite bad with English so, don't laugh due to that :(
    My name is David (of course if my username is davidTheMaster you'll say) I am a 17 years boy, I love Pokémon since I have got Pokemon Blue between 3-5 years I don't remember exactly of my age, I remember the "scene" when the son of my parent's friends gives me pkmn Blue because I was completely attached to the Pokemon world in 1 hour lmao. In fact I am new to the forum but I have known for 2-3 years and 2-3 years ago my English was worst than now and I was afraid because because I didn't understand nothing at this forum, now my english is a bit better but always bad :s
    Regarding Pokemon in-game my favourite region is Hoenn, my favourite version are Yellow, Cristal, Emerald, Diamond and Omega Ruby ofc, my favourite Pokemon is Pikachu but I like most of Grass starters type and most of Electric-Type
    I don't know what to say anymore, sooo that's all :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Let me be the first Pokémon community member to welcome you here! I'm glad you decided to stop on by and give the place the up-down! I'm glad you enjoy using Electric Types, because I do too! We'll get along great! Was there anything in particular that you were looking for in the community? We have lots going on from clubs to videogames, to serious talk and roleplay! We also have a wide ROM base too, so if that interests you I'd check it out!

Hoennnn. <3 One of my favorite regions too. Nice to see more love for it, it used to be so underrated. Welcome David! It's fantastic to meet you.

Don't worry about your English, we actually have had many people here who didn't speak/write it well at all. But you'll get some practice posting so you should be fine.. not hard to understand you either. =p Have a blast!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Bonjour! I also speak French ;) Don't feel bad about your English at all! Many of our users are ESL. Crystal and Diamond are my favorite games so that's some good taste you've got!
    I think I saw you on the server earlier, but you left before I could say hi! Feel free to come back and visit again! :)

davidTheMaster

J'ai 14 ans imo
    Years
    Thanks for your very good welcome! I really appreciate it :D

Let me be the first Pokémon community member to welcome you here! I'm glad you decided to stop on by and give the place the up-down! I'm glad you enjoy using Electric Types, because I do too! We'll get along great! Was there anything in particular that you were looking for in the community? We have lots going on from clubs to videogames, to serious talk and roleplay! We also have a wide ROM base too, so if that interests you I'd check it out!

At first, I was looking for hackroms as before and I'll try my best to go in the different sections of Pokecommunity forum because as I said my English is a handicap and usually I need checking with wordreference some words and it takes me time to answer at someone, like you all rofl

Hoennnn. <3 One of my favorite regions too. Nice to see more love for it, it used to be so underrated. Welcome David! It's fantastic to meet you.

Don't worry about your English, we actually have had many people here who didn't speak/write it well at all. But you'll get some practice posting so you should be fine.. not hard to understand you either. =p Have a blast!

Nice to meet you too! What are your favourite regions? I really like Sinnoh also yes I see I'm not the only one which has trouble with his English :s

Well hello there David! welcome to PC, it's really nice to meet you.

Don't worry! nobody is going to make fun of you here. I actually learned English here, so I think it's a great place to start. If you stay around, read enough and try to ask for corrections when needed. I started with Sapphire, Hoenn is a great region indeed! my very first Pokemon was Treecko, actually.

Let me know if I can help you out! good luck with everything here :)

The "don't laugh due to that" was ironic a bit ahah, I say it because on Pokemon Showdown French room when I begun playing on this server since 2013 and I didn't know one word in English excepted "love, f*ck, etc" and when I was trying speaking English it was making people laughing but after that I have known Smogon forum (I thank Smogon for this) and I learned much thing about English language because I hadn't English at School at that moment. That's why my English is still bad, I was learning English word for word. I hope I'll learn At this moment I don't need help, thanks to worry about me!

Bonjour! I also speak French ;) Don't feel bad about your English at all! Many of our users are ESL. Crystal and Diamond are my favorite games so that's some good taste you've got!
    I think I saw you on the server earlier, but you left before I could say hi! Feel free to come back and visit again! :)

Are you French or you just speak French? O:, what server ? Pokecommunity? or the Main Server? If it's Pokecommunity, yes I come sometimes with my friend Wait2Seconds and we are doing some Metronome Random Battles

Back