• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! Neshi's here!

Years
  • Hi everyone, nice to meet ya~
    I'm Neshi and I've searched for a Pokemon community where I can share my art and I found it! I'm here to meet new people and let you know about my actions and stuff.

I love to draw and from time to time I do other creative things like music, graphics, animations.
    You can find my work on my deviantart, my tumblr, youtube and miiverse.

My long time favorite games are : Pokemon and Golden Sun TLA (any GS fans around here?) because of memories and nostalgia.

I can't promise I'll be an active member because when I have some free time I dedicate it to create new things, I hope you understand <3
    Greets for all members!:3

Years
  • Yeee PC is the best. Lots of us are creative so there are plenty of artists, writers, roleplayers, and etc around here. I draw and write personally. =p It's nice to meet you Neshi! Will check out your platforms now, as a fellow artist I always love looking at others' work.

Otherwise hope you'll have an awesome time. ♡

Years
  • Wow! You're a more colourful artist than I! If it isn't black, silver or bloo- red I don't know what to do with it often times! I'm glad that you stopped by to visit with us and share your work! I can't wait to hear more from you and your new projects!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone, nice to meet ya~
    I'm Neshi and I've searched for a Pokemon community where I can share my art and I found it! I'm here to meet new people and let you know about my actions and stuff.

I love to draw and from time to time I do other creative things like music, graphics, animations.
    You can find my work on my deviantart, my tumblr, youtube and miiverse.

My long time favorite games are : Pokemon and Golden Sun TLA (any GS fans around here?) because of memories and nostalgia.

I can't promise I'll be an active member because when I have some free time I dedicate it to create new things, I hope you understand <3
    Greets for all members!:3
    Hii Neshi! Nice to see you here with us c: This is definitely the coziest and nicest community to chat on, and there are plenty of places for sharing your art and writing! I'm personally partial to the roleplay section (; Hopefully you'll get hooked on RP and keep coming back~

Back