• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holidays/Vacations

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    My favorite vacation was in 2011 to Ocean City, Maryland. Went with my half sister and her fianc?, and their kids. Night 1, suddenly my other half sister and her boyfriend showed up completely unannounced, and spent the weekend there with us too. Was crazy. A week full of fun, laughs, mini golf, sunburn, and Thrasher's french fries.

littlebeeb

小さなもの
    Years
    OFF TOPIC:
    Everyone is talking about Christmas and family time. :c
    I'm a retail store manager so I've had to work Black Friday and Christmas for the past 7 years. #rip
    Can't complain though, I love my job and bringing other people some holiday cheer! :D

ON TOPIC:
    Favorite Vaycay- Seattle with my long distance boyfriend. He lives there and I live in the south-eastern part of the US. He showed me around and I had such an amazing time. I would love to go back!!

Wish List- Australia. My cousin went there for a study abroad program and absolutely LOVED it. Sh had so many awesome stories! It seems like there's so much stuff to do out there!

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    In the summer I travelled to Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea in the span of 2 weeks,

My favourite parts of the holiday are mainly from the time I spent in Japan, being able to experience the city life first hand was quite interesting and visiting all the popular areas around Tokyo.

Least favourite? I suffered from indigestion on the last day at Japan which lasted for the remainder of my holiday ;-; Not much to do in South Korea honestly, unless you like seeing health and beauty stores almost everywhere in the city.

-Izuna-

Banned
    Years
    Exactly that! Just a thread to talk about your various trips away. Favourite holiday? Any holiday nightmares? Anywhere you WANT to go on holiday?

In case of holidays I like Christmas and Haloween the most of all. However in case of both it's not a good time for me to travel somewhere, well during this period I'm really busy with my work and studying and for Christmas time it's too cold for me to travel which kills my motivation easily {XD}
    I prefer summer and spring for travellings much more, besides in this case I can really enjoy with walkings in certain cities and visit local sightseeings which is a problem for me when the temperature is too low. And in case of destinations... Well, for this year I really want to have a vacation in Greece again (it's one of the best for such cases!) and visit Norway, Poland or Estonia for this time. The three last ones are possible variants for me at the current time but it's a great posibillity that I'll choose Norway (oh, it was my big dream for a long time!) or Estonia, I heard so many nice reviews about its local sightseeings https://greentourbaltic.com/tourcats/estonia/ (and I adore historical architecture), nature, festivals and local cuisine that now I really have a big wish to visit this country! :)
    And I'm really hoping that I'll be able to save enough money for this before summer comes again {XD}

Back