• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hollaa.

LeooUndead

Canadian.
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    As you probably know i'm new here. My favorite pokemon is Gallade, i love Hollywood Undead. I would think of myself as a fun outgoing person. Yeah.

btw, I'm the real slim shady.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • SLIM SHADYYYYYYY.

Hi. I'm Megan, nice to meet ya! Welcome aboard and stuff <3 A few people here like Gallade, I must say, seems to be a better third form of Kirlia than Gardevoir. But yeah, you've come to the most amazing community ever, because literally there's a ton to do, depending on your interests! So, whether you want to discuss Pokemon, show off your creations, ROM Hack, or simply discuss about other interests you have (even Hollywood Undead!) you can do all that here. :D

You can always throw me a VM if you want a friend to talk to, or send a PM to my friend Cirno if you have any questions! She's the moderator here and she's really nice. ^_^ So I guess I shall see ya around the forums then!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya Godzilla xD

Welcome in the wonderful world of PokéCommunity! I'm Galoria, but you can call me Oksana or Oksy (Or Oxy, more easy) nice to meet you too!

I like Gallade too, it is well designed,
    posture with a well energy given. I think there is a fan club of Gallade in PC, if you mind to be a member :3

Anyway! Can you tell more about you? Your interests etc... It will be more easier to help you to find people that like the same things than you, you will see that people in there are kind and open-minded.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay in PokéCommunity, feel free to message us if you need any help. We will help you for sure!
    Don't be shy to message me if you wanna chat or something else.

See ya~

:7:

Years
  • The real Slim Shady finally stood up! :D Anyway, hi there, welcome to PC, Leo. It's great to see you here on our wonderful little forum on the web.

Like Megan said, there've been a few new members that popped in who liked Gallade too, and to be honest I've never used it on any of my teams yet. Anything in particular you like about it? From what I remember it learns pretty good moves and has excellent stats, though Gardevoir is pretty great itself. Are you a fan of psychic and/or fighting types in general, or mostly just Gallade?

It's great to be outgoing here though, given how active the community is. n n There's always something new being discussed daily on PC, so you have a lot of choices when it comes to posting~! Glad you've already posted a few times and explored around, so hopefully you like it enough on PC to keep checking back.

Enjoy your stay, yes? I'm always open if you need any help with anything, too!

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    lol Slim Shady!!
    Welcome though, you will love these forums and it's always great to see a new face!

Years
  • As you probably know i'm new here. My favorite pokemon is Gallade, i love Hollywood Undead. I would think of myself as a fun outgoing person. Yeah.

btw, I'm the real slim shady.

Hi LeooUndead, and welcome.

A Gallade fan I see? He's a pretty awesome Pokemon thanks to that amazing movepool of his. Do you have any particular sections you want to explore? Well, you'll have an fun time here no matter what your interest.

My name's Hikari, I'm 20 and I love Oshawottz as my profile and blog design suggests. Nice to meet ya LeooUndead, and if you have a question feel free to contact a moderator.

- Hikari10

Flydro

doobz
    Years
  • welcome to PC Leo, your new here so you only get one shot DO NOT miss your chance to blow! sure you won't though ha.. but have fun browsing the forums and stuff. feel free to hit me up if ya need anything

Gallade is dat ninja btw ^_^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Leo <3,welcome to PC! I don't know Hollywood Undead unfortunately, but this Slim Shady character sounds awesome whoever he is :D. So what's it about :3? I love Gallade, for different reasons. I found it a great addition to the already awesome Ralts family and it's unique. Being only one of the three Psychic/Fighting's around, plus it's design is cool in my opinion at least n_n.

You've definitely made the right choice to join PC. We're a fun,friendly forum ( do I get points for using alliteration xD?) with endless things to see and do here. So what do you particularly like or have an interest in? We've got sections ranging from, Pokemon games to others, clubs to trivia, writing to art, there's lots of things to talk and discuss about <3. So browse around and see what interests you alright :D?

Fun and outgoing people are the best,glad of somebody like you to come <3. I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to chat anytime :3. So enjoy yourself Leo and have fun at PC alright :D?

Back