• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holy crap, April Fools party went out of control

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • THIS IS NOT A PRANK. I'm so screwed. Like, I do not know what to do. Okay, so, as people might know, I've been meaning to drink alcohol for the longest time, and I had that chance yesterday night, with the annual April Fools party my school's football team holds. I didn't have to go home, since my parents were visiting a relative in New Jersey, so I was able to sleep over at a friends house. But that totally was NOT a smart move, at all.

Okay, so I was always worried that I would overconsume, and I didn't. But I got really drunk apparently, and the house I crashed at belonged to this girl, who was sorta cute. And, well, one thing led to another and we kind of just did IT. I don't remember much of it but I know for a fact that I did not use contraceptives. I woke up in the morning and totally freaked. And the girl freaked too.

I know posting this on a site like this is a **** idea, and a publicizing this might get me in trouble. But I really don't know who else to turn to, parents, hell now. Friends would freak and gossip would spread. I need help. **** **** ****.

I'm never drinking again, holy ****. First time I try, and THIS **** happens. What the hell do I do?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • O_O
    Uhm Dipu dear, please be joking... I don't even know what to tell you here. If this is real, you'd just better glue your fingers crossed and keep us posted. Because we wanna know how this shiz turns out we care about you man, yes we do D:

I hope everything turns out good for you man. That's a tough way to go out for the first time. Especially when you had no idea what happened. I'm not gonna go listing all the different things you should be doing, because I'm pretty sure you already have a list like that growing by the minute, but I hope you find some kind of solution and fast.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Holy ****! That's why i'll never drink at friends party. You can do nothing but pray every god you know that she isn't pregnant. If she is, you will be visiting the depths of hell mate! I hope this won't happen to you, i really hope so.
    What you should do? I don't know, it's up to you man. I got no advice for you other than the above one. Pray and stay strong man! If you ever need to talk, friends (online or irl) are here for you :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm praying all right. Every damn second. I just got home maybe an hour and a half ago. I wanted to leave so bad, but I couldn't just leave. So me and the girl talked it over, and yeah. She said she'd get one of those test things, and she'd call me when she knows.

So like, I'm waiting with the phone right in front of me, and I'm dying. Like actually dying.

I'm praying all right. Every damn second. I just got home maybe an hour and a half ago. I wanted to leave so bad, but I couldn't just leave. So me and the girl talked it over, and yeah. She said she'd get one of those test things, and she'd call me when she knows.

So like, I'm waiting with the phone right in front of me, and I'm dying. Like actually dying.
    Don't worry man. We're all waiting with you.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Bloodex;bt86853 said:
    I'm praying all right. Every damn second. I just got home maybe an hour and a half ago. I wanted to leave so bad, but I couldn't just leave. So me and the girl talked it over, and yeah. She said she'd get one of those test things, and she'd call me when she knows.

It's too early to make a test. The result could be false.
    Wikipedia said:
    While hCG is a reliable marker of pregnancy, it cannot be detected until after implantation:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_test#cite_note-wilcox-1 this results in false negatives if the test is performed during the very early stages of pregnancy

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • So you got drunk and had sex with a girl, basically? I hope she's at least taken a morning-after pill (in fact, check that she has) but in any case, assuming the tests come back okay, then... idk what to say. Congrats? You've not done some terrible thing here at all. It's pretty normal in all honesty, minus the part where neither of you used contraception. 'course, if she does turn out pregnant, then you've an issue on your hands but otherwise, I'd honestly say to relax a wee bit. I know that this is a pretty big deal for you right now, but yeah - if she's not pregnant then you've nothing to worry about. Don't be panicking just yet.

So you got drunk and had sex with a girl, basically? I hope she's at least taken a morning-after pill (in fact, check that she has) but in any case, assuming the tests come back okay, then... idk what to say.
    I'd say check and see that she did, because I'm thinking it's not too late yet to take it. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck, and there's a ton of people here to talk to if you need it, whether it's advice or some way to distract yourself and get your mind off this.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Morning After pills work up to 72 hours after. Give her some money for it though, those things are like 40 bucks and you should at least help her out with it since you were complicit.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • They cost HOW MUCH? @____@

Yeah what Toujours said lmao.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Damn, that's a lot of money, and I'm broke as ****. But I obviously have to do this. Probably going to borrow from a friend. Oh my god

Damn, that's a lot of money, and I'm broke as ****. But I obviously have to do this. Probably going to borrow from a friend. Oh my god
    I'd rather borrow money from a friend because it'll show you who your true friends are. If you're in such circumstances you are currently in, a true friend would be willing to help.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I know TF. And I will. But I already am deep in debt, and this is just adding to that **** list. Priorities first, though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Still waiting for the damn phone call, too. Might not be accurate, but if it's a plus, I'd rather find out now than die of anxiety.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • But yeah like Jordan said, we're here waiting with you. Keep us posted~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    uhhh it's still april fools. i don't believe it yet but good luck!

Back