• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holy crap, April Fools party went out of control

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I don't think Dipu would fool around with a such delicate matter or i'd kill him!
    No call yet?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    No, not yet. I kind of want to call her, but I'm just scared. So I'm trying to just be normal for the meanwhile and act natural. Try not to really just break down.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Meh @ people thinking this might be AF. The more I think about it, the more sure I am that it is just a joke, but hey - always better safe than sorry, right? :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm dead. I'm so so dead. She sent me this picture message. And this pretty much killed me. I'm so so dead.

Spoiler:

And then she sent this really really explicit text. Spoilering it cause it's really nasty. And it makes sense that it is.

Spoiler:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    You son of a -
    You know, I might have been pissed had I not expected this xD
    Well done though. Truly well done!

Happy April Fools everyone! The day where nothing is true...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    You should never have done this! Now you got me angry. I was worried for you but nice prank anyway! You played the victim really well. Me and Antemortem are plotting!
    Happy April Fools!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    im smart for not believing it n_________n

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Antemortem;bt86875 said:
    I was reading this and believing it more and more each second and now I'm plotting your death.
    JNathan;bt86878 said:
    You should never have done this! Now you got me angry. I was worried for you but nice prank anyway! You played the victim really well. Me and Antemortem are plotting!
    Happy April Fools!
    That's gonna be kinda hard guys, I mean you are trying to kill the leader of a brotherhood of assassins... Good luck though, may the best killer survive.

On a side-note, I am in fact Mr. Dipu's personal bodyguard / professional contractor, so I just hope you don't expect to be getting anywhere soon.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Lol Nica, I was deliberating what to respond to your comment. I was like "did not think someone would be so outright". I meant to spaz, but I settled for what I said. Good for you! Be happy this didn't actually happen. :3

AND MY BOY PEDRO KNOWS HIS STUFF ;D

I was reading this and believing it more and more each second and now I'm plotting your death.
    *sharpens chainsaws*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I had a feeling this was too serious to be pregnant. ...I mean a prank hahaha. Okay that was a legit typo but it was so funny that I had to leave it.

I hope this prank teaches you to keep your penis tucked away!

I barely know you and I could tell it was a prank since this part: "I've been meaning to drink alcohol for the longest time."

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Ahahaha, well, I tried not to exaggerate, but I guess I let some stuff slip Nick =P

And the point of this whole thing was to be good, no? :3

Back