• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: HOLY FFFFFAAAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    ...woah. Just...woah. Guys, we are talking about blogs on a forum about Pokémon here. Just remember that. Insults and whatever are really not necessary. And I have one small point to make to all the people who are labouring the point that donators 'pay' for blogs - if all they wanted was a blog, why not just make a free one at blogger.com or something and put a link in their sig? If people actually want to read your blog, it's not a big deal for them to click one link in your sig, is it?

Blargh. In all honesty, the thing I'm sick of isn't getting on PC and seeing pointless blogs. It's getting on PC and seeing previously nice members suddenly turning into wild beasts and ripping each others heads off about something which, when you think about it, really doesn't matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back