• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hometown?

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
Years
  • Anyone here wanna talk about the fun in there hometown? or the extreme boring and terribleness of it? do it here

My hometown of lebanon, indiana is, well, simply awful
    theres nothing to do, and the amount of retards and tools is outragous.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • My hometown is pretty dull as well. To make matters worse, I live on the outskirts, away from the main part of town. My closest neighbor is a couple of hundred feet away, which is good, but things can get very boring being away from 'everything'.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Hibbing Minnesota! A little piece of the confederacy in the north. This place sucks. On top of that, it's so boring... We have nothing of interest. Sure, we have interesting stuff for tourists, but not residents...

Ah well, I suppose I prefer this quiet little town o the craphole (Minneapolis-St.Paul+ subburbs)

Ayselipera

Well I live in Raynham, MA and theres not much to do here. Although Boston, Cape Cod, and Providence and all about 30 mintues away so its easy to find something to do.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Meh, nothing compares to living in the small town of Tijuana, Mexico (try stalking me now, bastards). Quiet unexciting and dull town, with tourist economy dropping faster than a Pokémon just hit with Explosion, street violence increasing every day, not to mention that not many people over here play Pokémon, which suckes the most.

And that's what Tijuana is for me: a place for everyone that no-one wants to come to.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • At the moment I live in Auckland, New Zealand. It's a comfortable city with quite a bit to do. ^^ Although some parts of it are known for their high crime rates, luckily I don't live there. :P All in all, it's a good place to live, and I grew up here.

However, I was born in a significantly smaller city, Hamilton, which I have not visited since my birth. :( (Unless driving through it counts).

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Rochester, Michigan is a pretty boring place.

AT LEAST WE'RE NOT DETROIT

I did live in Hiroshima for a while though, but I was three, so I can't remember a damned thing about it. *runs from foaming Nippon-fans*

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Salisbury, Maryland.

Strategically located in the middle of nowhere- three hours from Bawlmore, three from DC, and four to Newark or Philly. There's also NOTHING to do if you don't have aspirations to ape your high school rep and stay there. It's also full of tools and gangs, and the city and state government don't do crap about any of the crime.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Schaumburg, Illinois. Suburb of Chicago. Pretty boring, I guess, but they have my favorite restaurants there. ;w;

Years
  • I was born in Staten Island. I lived there up until I started school. My grandma nagged us to come to Jersey, so we moved here. I don't like my town at all. It's so boring. You have to drive miles away to get somewhere. You're not allowed to pump your own gas. The gas station is so far away from my house that it's ridiculous. The people in my age group around here are all stuck up and snooty. Everyone dresses casual, but they're obsessed with fast cars, expensive shoes, cell phones, and IPods. They all badmouth their parents and they're all snobs. Some classmates owned TWO cars. Some of their cars are really expensive. My stuck up twelve year old cousin (who was born in NJ) wants a COACH bag! WTH! She's only twelve. There are a lot of houses in the area and not many stores. Convenient stores are ridiculous with their prices. In my school, the girls did the asking out. Guys were too afraid to ask out a girl. (I never asked out a guy. I'm too shy.) A lot of girls in my school dressed like
    Spoiler:
    I didn't. I dressed modestly. I wish I could move back to NY. I liked how convenient everything was. I know it's not exactly the same as it was when I first lived there, but I loved being in Manhattan on the class trip.

Back