• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homework

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I don't like homework at all. It just wastes my time, I don't go to sleep until about 11:30 just to finish it. :tired:

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    homework!!!i hate them...i hate them more than i hate school...i hate homework same as how i hate tests.i hate my school i need to wake up really early to just go there... i like my school in my country better...our school there is at the afternoon and wwe never get homework...at my school homework doesn't exist at all...not at all....i want to go back to my country again...*sigh*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kimi88 said:
    homework!!!i hate them...i hate them more than i hate school...i hate homework same as how i hate tests.i hate my school i need to wake up really early to just go there... i like my school in my country better...our school there is at the afternoon and wwe never get homework...at my school homework doesn't exist at all...not at all....i want to go back to my country again...*sigh*

School and tests are okay. Atleast it doesn't take away any of your free time unlike like homework.
    Grr, ME NO LIKIE!

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
    Y'know, homework is a big s*** for me. I HATE homework! Bleh, I just said a bad word! *Frantically wipes tongue* Homework makes school a very big royal pain. School sucks, too. I hate schoolwork, period. I am not smart at all.
    Grades:
    Choir: A+
    English: F
    P.E: A
    Science: F
    Math: D
    Social Studies: B

Look at all those Fs and Ds. :'(

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Moonlit_Angel said:
    Y'know, homework is a big s*** for me. I HATE homework! Bleh, I just said a bad word! *Frantically wipes tongue* Homework makes school a very big royal pain. School sucks, too. I hate schoolwork, period. I am not smart at all.
    Grades:
    Choir: A+
    English: F
    P.E: A
    Science: F
    Math: D
    Social Studies: B

Look at all those Fs and Ds. :'(

Wow....:P
    Lookie mine
    English-A-
    P.E.-A+
    Science-A
    Math-A++
    Social Studies-A

It's weird. I never study and never worked really hard but I still get good grades.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    But homework is the perfect excuse for being in PC. You see, my parents wants me to go to sleep earily even though I'm not sleepy. I finished all my homework early but I pretend that I only have one left. Then I just do crazy posting in PC and accomplish many things here. Then when I get sleepy I pretend to finish my last homework and log out and they won't know a bit. Sounds evil but.....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I hate homework. Homework is evil, lol. :badsmile: It always gets in my way when I try to live my life. I don't want a bunch of homework bugging me, wasting my time. I can't see how anyone could like homework, except for the teachers who give it to you. :badsmile:

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Bah, I don't like homework, either. I mean, I know it helps you learn the material easily but still... Ugh, I barely ever do homework. =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Nothing effectively helps you unless you really desire it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    Nothing effectively helps you unless you really desire it.
    That's true, that's one of the many reasons that I moved to the US. n_n; In Taiwan it was just Study, taking tests, study, taking tests... forget. *sighs*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    That's true, that's one of the many reasons that I moved to the US. n_n; In Taiwan it was just Study, taking tests, study, taking tests... forget. *sighs*

Many foreign countries are really strict about education. And to think some actually allow teachers to hit kids....that's just evil.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I hate homework. Unfortunately, I get way too much of it. I'm in year 12, and the teachers see this as an excuse to keep giving us homework: I spend at least 3 hours every night, and about 5 or 6 per day on the weekend, which equates to approximately 25 hours a week.

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    hmmm I hate homework.....i get average amounts........your not gonna beleive this but there is this psycho girl in my classes that actually like homework and math and history...you can imagine that she isnt the most popular....still its halarious to hear her start talking about history like its her favorite thing in the world.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I like maths, there's no problem there, it's just the homework.

Math is cool and easy. It never letted me down and I never gotten below a 90% on each test or grade. The math homework never bothered me also. It was too easy for me. It's the other homeworks that are bothering me.

Tweak

you'd be wishing you had homework to make up for bad grades on tests. pfftttt i wish they had some form of homework. my class is based on this: midterm + final

=-=;;; no homework, just tests. i'd rather have homework than tests. ^_^; i think anyone wud agree?...hopefully.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hmm doing homework while in college is in most cases more important than doing class work, at least it is in my situation. My actual class time is very short, usually about three to four hours a day at most. But I normally should spend about three to five hours per day just doing homework.. yeah right. At most I tend to spend around five hours a week (yes, I said week) of actual studying. Either I work fast and understand the material unnaturally fast or I'm just lucky/smart/gifted, hehe..

But in a short answer, I dislike homework *who ever invented it should be shot.* =P It keeps me from enjoying the finer things in life.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zapchu said:
    you'd be wishing you had homework to make up for bad grades on tests. pfftttt i wish they had some form of homework. my class is based on this: midterm + final

=-=;;; no homework, just tests. i'd rather have homework than tests. ^_^; i think anyone wud agree?...hopefully.
    Lol, yeah I guess...though test would be over and done? ^_^; Collage is going to be weird... ._.; Anyways my schoolwork is mostly homework, save test days. They just feel like longer/shorter homework though. o.X

decks2

Thinker in the making
    Years
    Who in the right mind likes homework. You get through a hard day of school, maybe not that hard but you do a lot of work. Just to do more at home...

WassupWitDat?

Back