• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexual

Are you.....?

• Straight as a ruler!

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • Straight as a slightly bent ruler! (i.e. experimented a little, didn't like it.)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Straight as a tennis ball!

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I haven't experimented, but I do think girls are pretty. xD I'm still straight, though. I can't deal with a chick. I can't even deal with my own problems, and most of my friends are guys. I have very few girls I'm close to. My ex thinks I'm going to end up being bisexual. Um. No. Don't think so. Him, on the other hand...

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I'm straight, I've never been attracted to another girl, but of course I will say they're beautiful and pretty and hot, etc. I've kissed 4 girls, including my best friend, made out with one of them, but all those times I was drunk, it was for drunken fun, of course, doesn't make me bi.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I somehow experimented once. I was in a room where my friends was smoking pot so I eventually got high.

Later on, I was making out with a guy and a girl.

I'm never doing that ever again!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    HA!
    Im so queerosexual I make a tennis ball look straight! ;D
    I dont know why so many people take offense to the words "fag", "queer", or anything along those terms. They're only offensive if YOU make them to be. I like the word faggot! It has a funny sound to it.
    owo

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Straight here as well. Never experimented and can't say I have the urge to either.

I have gay/bi friends however, I have no problem with their sexuality.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Unfortunaly, none of these choices fit my status

I'm one of the few people in this world who cannot feel the pleasure of true love

So I'm not heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transexual, or whatever else they have

LoaferBoyzX

I was thinking asexual.

But anyway, yes, I am homosexual. I'm not into the whole 'experimenting' thing, me finding out only only a month ago.

And also, as long as its from anyone I actually like, I don't take much offense from fag and queer, so..yeah.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I'm neither! Yay! I'm 19 and everything about everything of boy/girlfriend stuff grosses me out. Hugs and cuddling is fine, but keep those kisses away! :)

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    im straight, but im sorta curious. been told very few times that i was cute by other men :nervous:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've pretty much decided I'm comfortable with calling myself Bisexual. I've fallen in love with a guy before, so I figure, why fight it. It's not like I'm incapable of loving women or anything...In fact I do have a bit of a preference for women. (I've learned to keep my feelings for guys in check around straight guys, I totally understand they dont like having other guys falling in love with them, because I was once in their shoes so to speak....)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I've thought some girls are hot before, but I've never been physical attracted to another girl.

So I'm straight, and will probably remain straight, if I stay with my boyfriend for a long time. XD;

Years
    I'll only kiss manly.

I'll kiss the ladies, too. As for the 'other' stuff, I'm too painfully shy to appreciate. Then there's the thing about using a cane and having Tourette's & Autism.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Most certainly.......................STRAIGHT.

Mod note: Watch the character limit! Don't bypass it, simply type a bit more to fulfil it.

Years
    I'm straight and always have been straight. Women may look quite attractive to me time to time but that's only because they radiate a sense of daintiness and elegance I'm sure many people aside from me can be taken in by. But despite that, I'm more taken aback by the male gender, only this gender can radiate a certain charm that can capture my interest in a fashion of romance.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I really don't know. Honestly. I've felt attraction to both sexes, but I really don't know whether I'm straight or gay. I've said I'm bisexual, but does it count if I've never been in a relationship or even experimented?

I'm neither! Yay! I'm 19 and everything about everything of boy/girlfriend stuff grosses me out. Hugs and cuddling is fine, but keep those kisses away! :)

That'd mean you are asexual. Which must be a tad unusual. But it is your choice.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im far from stait and I have known this for the longest of time. Im far from being confused too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bisexual though I'm not really interested in relationships (romantic, sexual or otherwise) in the least. :/ I find both genders quite attractive but really, if I were going into a relationship, it'd be based solely on personality, not gender. So in that sense, it really doesn't matter to me.

Back