• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexual

Are you.....?

• Straight as a ruler!

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • Straight as a slightly bent ruler! (i.e. experimented a little, didn't like it.)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Straight as a tennis ball!

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Bisexual.

Figured this out when I was 9, When I figured, Why pick one?

Pretty much sums up my response, bar the age. I've kissed a boy and a girl, both of which were initiated without warning nor consent, although were equally enjoyable and pleasant. Personally, I found it a little difficult to acknowledge my orientation since I was raised in a heavily dominated Catholic school, but in the end, gender holds no bearings with me. It's the person themself who's attractive.

Years
    I'm definitely straight. It's been some time since I last was in love with a guy though but it's because I cant find anyone who's nice and sorta good looking~
    I just could never imagine to find another girl appealing or to even kiss a girl.
    But I got a friend who's homosexual and I'm fine with that so I don't really care about other people's sexuality.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm straight as a ruler.

I don't care for gays. Seriously, there just regular people - Just attracted to the same sex. As long as you don't flirt with me, I'll be fine.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Is this thread a magnet for homosexuals? I didn't expect 28% of voters to swing that way.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    If someone is gay, I will try to isolate from him if he harasses me.
    I am straight.
    I've never seen gays, I only saw people who are calling others gay for insult.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I find it kind of weird to state me sexuality out in the open like this, but seeing how many members of PC were brave enough, I can suck it up and say it.

I'm admitting that I DID experiment slightly. Meaning that I never had sexual intercourse with a member of the same sex. However, you could say I'm Bi-sexual, but I feel that I'm more of what Yutohru stated above, being heteroflexible or metrosexual.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    I can say i'm straight as a ruler. I don't havens a problem with gays and I don't think I'll be 'experimenting'.
    Although I do acknowledge that some members from both sexes can be 'attractive' but I'm only attracted to girls.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Straight as a meter stick. Females are just far more attractive to me than males, most of them think on the same level as me as well. Though I will admit I'm not exactly really comfortable around them yet, I'm still fairly shy.

I'm not exactly sure how this 'experimenting' thing works though, I probably won't be 'experimenting' any time soon...

Homosexuals are pretty awesome though, they're interesting people.

Years
    Straight as a rock-solid ruler. No, I shall never... "experiment"...
    Not a day goes by without me wanting to stare at the nearest hot gal around...
    But I don't mind if somebody is homosexual/bisexual, as long as they don't hit on me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm most likely straight.

I like dudes but like, I always end up wondering... things, whenever I'm with girls. I had a gay dream and something happened a little while after that, however it was only one night.

... okay, my post is sounding way more weirder than it's supposed to because I'm not going into detail. XD; So yeah, dunno, straight I'm assuming.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I am straight and once was even completely homophobic, but after *insert long and tiring life story here* I decided that homosexuals were nothing to be weirded out by.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2009
    Being a homosexual is not really bad, it is'nt having disrespect to your religion or something. They're just accepting what God gave them and enjoying it symbolizes their love for God.

Years
    I'm straight as a bent corkscrew.

I don't act "teh gei".

In fact, "flamers" tend to annoy me. Fast.

I'm the type to be comfortable staying home and playing a bit of 360 instead of going out to clubs. Don't get me wrong, I love music, and I like to dance.. er.. my version of it anyways.. but I'd rather be at a metal concert, rockin' the f&#% out to music I care for than to be in a club, grinding to the beat of techno pop.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    (For some reason, I feel like I'm going to insult somebody if I say this...)
    I'm straight, and probably always will be. I've never had a problem being around homosexual people, but I do have one rule:
    "You don't bother me, I don't bother you." Basically, as long as they don't start flirting with me, I'm perfectly fine being around them.

I feel that was highly targeted as almost an insult to homosexual people. No offense to anyone I might've offended.

Back