• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horror :o

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
  • Well, Do anyone get scared when they hear any true story about ghosts or watch any terrible horrible movie and can't sleep in the night while thinking about that horror movie while you are lying down on the bad with all the lights off and every of your body part gets..Uhmmm.. Kinda cold? Or have you experienced anything that is related to horror or ghosts? If so this is the place to discuss about it!

Well for me really,I do get scared when i listen to true ghosts stories that are real,But i try to thing about it if there is any good explanation,without including ghosts in that story.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Not all stories affects me much. The only thing that hits me is the "ghost pictures", which can be controversial at times.

And gremlins and leprechauns too.

Ayselipera

Out of all the movies and stories I've seen/heard the one that left me scared for a while was The Exorcism of Emily Rose. The whole 3 am demon hour thing freaked me out. Now if I ever wake around 3 in the morning I try to fall back asleep as soon as I can!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Only like so called pictures of ghosts get my heart going a bit other than that not really.
    However when I'm watching Ghost Hunters and they have some really convincing evidence, for example a video recording of a cable taking itself of a bell that would have needed to be picked up without ripping the bell off the wall, my heart gets going a bit too.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Out of all the movies and stories I've seen/heard the one that left me scared for a while was The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

roflmao. I fell asleep during that movie.

Sometimes I DO scare myself while lying in bed at night, thinking of creepy stuff. I think Ghost Adventures really did it in for me, whether its fake or not. I don't mind because I actually like the feeling of being scared. Hiding under the blankets still gives that secure feeling as it did when I was a kid. xD

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Just reading this thread has put me on the edge XD Mainly because it's made me remember so much stuff that's creeped me out it the past (particularly ghost stuffs, no matter how certain I am that they're fake) and because, like with Pokepal, I'm the only one awake in the house.

Jeez thanks a lot XD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I am an easily frightened person, couple that with the most overactive imagination, and the dark, and you have a person that is about to have a heart attack, not to mention the fact that I do hear voices, which add onto the fear I have... but I always forget about it in the morning.

If I see a scary movie, I get really scared that the monster(s) from said movie is/are going to attack me, and I can't sleep for weeks. All in all, I do not mix well with horror.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I used to be like that. If I watched a horror movie, I'd think about it while trying to fall asleep and it'd freak me out big time. Because of that, I always think that I hate horror movies at my age, and I tell people I do, but I seem to be able to handle them pretty well. I don't think about them while trying to fall asleep anymore, which is a great thing. But I'm still reluctant to see a horror movie just cause of my past with them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Paranormal Activity fr33ked me out a bit. Made me at least a little more wary of those noises in the dark :x

Otherwise I don't get too creeped out.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When I go to bed at night, I'm afraid of some sort of paranormal thing coming up to me, which is always why I have a sheet covering me even if it is omghot. However, when Nan and Pop are outside at night (and even during the day sometimes), I... really don't like being inside alone. This isn't due to "ghosts" though, (although it used to be because I was scared of them, idk why), but it's due to me thinking that a robber will jump through a window and attack me (yeah, even since what happened in September.) This just makes me generally... have loud music since for some stupid reason I think that loud music keeps evil things away, idk.

Horror shows only scare me in that period of time when I get off the computer and get ready for bed, otherwise they have no effect upon me. (Since this somehow relates to the fear thing of jumping through windows. XD;)

But tbh, I don't think ghosts are real, yet I fear them, ... I'm stange. :(

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I get scared at night, but not because of stories I hear or movies I watch. More so than not, it's usually me just psyching myself out because I hear something that's, like, an animal crawling on the roof and think its something completely different.

Back