• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot/Cold

Hot or Cold

• Hot

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Cold

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • I like my weather like it is in San Diego, minus the fires and whatnot (which BTW, must have been miserable to go through). But yeah, too hot gets on my nerves, as do freezing cold temperatures. So it's close for me...probably cold, because I for one love the holiday season.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I would really prefer hot,
    I don't need to wear heavy clothes and socks, I don't need to wear heavy heapings of duvets! And I hate having a cold!

~Celebi

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I like hot and cold weather. Hot because I can play outside for hours. Cold because I have an excuse to stay inside the whole day.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I prefer the weather cold. ^^; I just love the cold since I am too sensitive to hot weather. ^^;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • I like my weather to be in Goldilocks zone, actually: not too hot, not too cold, but just right. ;D

If I have to pick one of those, though, I'd have to say cold. Given our climate I have plenty of experience with cold, and besides: if the weather is cold you can go inside to warm yourself up, but if it's hot then there's really no escape in sight. There's only so much air conditioning and electric fans can do for you. Heat is also all too good at screwing up my computer and I've never been too good at taking high temperatures...except if it's in a sauna, but that's a national thing so it doesn't really count. :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Cold weather, I can go outside with shorts, Capri's or a skirt and the weather can be very low [like in the 10's] and still won't complain of the weather like other people do. I only complain when its hot

:t354:TG

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well I don't mind it when it's cool, because a jacket can take care of that. Plus if it hovers just below 0 than I can play hockey at the outdoor rink.
    When it gets too cold though it sucks.

Hot pretty good if it's not too hot.

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
  • I prefer the cold, because it's easier to relieve yourself from colder temperatures than hot temperatures. Besides, you don't get all sticky with sweat when it's cold :/

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
  • I'm a real wuss when it come to cold weather (At 70F I start to shiver), But I love hot weather. It's just that I always grew up in hot states, like Texas, so I feel comfortable.

And You try to walk with almost 100 pounds of gear on your back in weather at almost 110F!!

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Cold.

Then you can wear warm stuff and cozy up and such...plus, I just feel cleaner when I'm on the cooler side, not all sticky and sweaty and icky...and it helps you burn more calories too, if you're a bit chilly.

Like I always say, you can always put more layers on, but you can only take so many off! XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • When its cold,I like hot weather,when its cold,vise versa xD
    But if I was to choose...erm,I'd choose cold I guess? o.o;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I much rather have warm weather with a breeze(like in the 70s)than the cold and the very hot. So I will pick neither. But I will have to deal with very cold and very hot sometime. I wish it was Spring all year round...

Back