• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot/Cold

Hot or Cold

• Hot

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Cold

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I like both for diffrent reasons

Cold - You can get rally cosy in your house and watch a good movie ^^

Hot - You can lay about outside and do nothing

Years
    Can't I be at a perfect warm temperature where I can walk around without a coat, but not feel like I'm going to die, either? XD; *shot*

I'd rather have cold weather. At least there's a chance of snow then! I love the snow. ♥ Also, I love fall weather. There's something nice about that kind of chill, too, along with all the leaves falling down and such.

Hot weather only makes me sweaty and miserable. D8

Years
    That was a tough question because I like both. So I'll go with extremes:

I'd prefer the cold. At least you can warm yourself up and be energetic.

The reason why I'd not like it to be hot is because I get sick if I overheat and I feel really tired and sluggish and can't really do much exercise outside unless it's just sunrise or just sunset when its a bit cooler.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I preffer it cold. That way I have a reason to stay in my house and go on the computer all the time.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I prefer 70 degrees and sunny :P
    but if I have to choose between scorching heat or freezing temperatures, it depends on the mood I'm in. Usually I'll pick cold though

Masterdoughboy

Hitler Dough Boy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Cold. You can stay in your cave and just watch the bad weather knowing it won't affect you.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I prefer somewhere in between myself, but I'd rather be too cold than too hot. I can't stand heat at all. D:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I prefer the cold, because you only need some clothes to be warmth, whereas if it's hot, you can't get cool so easily.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I like the cool weather better. I never appealed to the warm weather. The sweat and all that gets annoying, so I try to stick with the cold weather.

Back