• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot or cold?

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • Half to half. It depends on the situation. If you want to drink Iced Tea or coke it should be cold, if you want to drink coffee it should be hot. I like eating foods that are hot and freshly cooked. Desserts like cold Ice Creams.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Right now...

I'd really prefer the cold. 'Tis hot.

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • I prefer cold, too. BUT...sometimes i hate it because every time I wake up in the morning my hands and feet feels like i just had frostbite...so half and half, I guess...
    ("I think people who cant make up their minds are scum..."To quote Hunny-senpai)LOL

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • Hot

I'm cold blooded and Hypoglycemic, so cold really makes me drowsy and... uh, dying. I also suffer from Reumatism (arthritis), and cold makes it hurt so bad

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I prefer hot things d' winter, while in the summer cold things.
    For this motive im vote Half and half.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I prefer hot things mostly, due to reasons obvious to a monkey.

However, once you include Coke in the picture...

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i like things half and half i guess, its just sometimes i like things hot while sometimes i like things cold.......

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've always loved cold weather,from the hot sun I get to much headaches occasionally.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It deponds.
    I prefer most things to be cold in the summer and warm in the winter, but I also prefer to eat certain foods and drinks in certain temperatures.
    So I'm half and half.

Years
  • It really depends on what we're talking about. I prefer my food hot, my drinks cold, and I'd rather be too cold than too hot. XD;;

I don't know why, but if it's meant to be hot, I just can't eat it cold. Like once, I had pasta salad. Okay, so that's supposed to be cold, but the pasta tasted terrible cold... and the hotter it is, the better, unless it's too hot to eat.
    Drinks, I like hot chocolate, don't get me wrong, but I'm more used to cold drinks (read: water). Hot chocolate's the only warm drink I like. And I can't drink it cold at all. :/

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Unless it's a beverage or ice cream, I'd usually prefer it hot. Showers, food, girls, the weather, pretty much everything.

Back