• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot or cold?

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Extreme heat is the worst. At least when you're cold you can wrap up to get warm. Extreme heat is just unbearable.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I actually prefer the cold all the time, it sooth's me when I'm angry or agitated.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i hate fire (i cant light a match without flinching) but at the same time i'd sitnext the fire in my house all day.
    i also prefer my food warm. the only things i eat a lot that are cold are sandwich's (tuna preferably) or ice cream.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I prefer things to be cold. I was born and raised in Maine and have adapted more to cold weather. I hate being hot because it makes me feel sticky and gross. D:

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Half and half. I mean like if I was eating something that was cooked, I wouldn't want it too hot and if it was cold it wouldn't taste as good.

Back