• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot or cold?

Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It depends on the situation and some other factors.
    Normally, I like coffee and other cooked food when hot, and drinks and ice-creams cold.

But, at times when the weather is too cold, I'd usually prefer drinks at normal temperature, and less colder ice-creams and such.
    And at times when the weather is too hot, then I'd like coffee at normal temperature and cooked food warm rather than hot and such.

Edit: It also depends on what exactly is the thing you are talking about. Food or weather or anything it be, you need to mention.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    If it's food or showers, I prefer it hot. If it's a drink I prefer it cold (with the exception of some coffee), and if it's the weather, I prefer it half and half.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It would depend on the "thing" in question. I like things that should be hot hot and things that should be cold cold =P

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like just fair wether, but if I had to choose to be out on a cold day or a warm day, I'd choose cold.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Cold. I can sleep if I'm a little chilly, but if I'm too hot, sleeping is impossible, I mean, on top of the fact that sleeping is rare for me anyway.

You can have chicken hot and cold, and it tastes just as good, so cold ;P

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Cold, though I'd prefer fair weather, mild, you know, if given the option of choosing.

Years
    I hate the cold in weather terms, it only succeeds in depressing me and I despise snow XP I much prefere to be able to go out and chill down the beach or go camping without having my toes bitten by mister frost XD

But then again I'm not exactly the most fond of things burning my mouth...so...meh

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I went with hot. The only time I can think of that I would want to be cold, is when its hot. Other than that I guess half and half.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    If we're talking about preference of being, cold. The cold doesn't bother me and on the rough occasion where it does, you can always curl up in a blanket or grab some hot cocoa. Heat, however, especially during times where the air conditioning doesn't work or you're in an intense nervous/heated moment, you can't escape. It can be brutal.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    cold definitely, because you can find heat easier than you can get rid of it^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Cold. : D I've always hated hot weather. Heat=Humidity, Humidity=Thunderstorms, Thunderstorm=sometimes severe thunderstorms, severe thunderstorms=sometimes tornadoes. I hate it all. Cold however, is comfortable, you can take care of it easier, and it doesn't give you nausea when it's too cold. Cold=comforting, comforting=non-nauseous, non-nauseous=happy, happy goes back to cold. Cold brings snow as well; I love snow. : D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I voted cold, but I like my hot foods hot, my cold foods cold and drinks should always be cold unless it's coffee, cappuccino or another hot drink

There's something about cold weather, it feels almost purifying. (when it's not too cold)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    When it comes to cooked edibles, warm. Showers should be hot and everything else cold.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I prefer half and half. IMHO it depends on what it is. Not to hot and not to cold--warm?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think Cold. But then, I hate cold weather, with ice and snow and too thin trousers D:

But then, I really don't like sweaty hot weather with sunlight and almost no clothes at all, and you doze off and... no.

I don't like any of them >.< I even like my coffee to be quite non-warm x3 And my food. Can't stand too hot food/drinks. Pretty cold food/drinks isn't really a problem though.

It's a draw, nevertheless :3

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Lukewarm. Showers neither ice-cold nor scalding, weather not sweltering or frostbite-worthy, just enough blankets to keep my toes from going cold, that sort of thing. Spring days where the weather's in the 50's Fahrenheit are love.

Back