• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Awesome Updates Dude!!
    I am really loving the new mountains, But you have made me really happy by changing the hideuos trees to sometihng nice :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    The new tiles look pretty nice, especially the flowers.
    To me they look like Bellosm. :3

However, I would advise you to make the mountain palette a little bolder as it seems to harmonious with the other palettes. :P

Keep up the good work!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    This is starting to look exciting, the only thing that bugs me is that tree palette, it just doesnt seem to stand out much and makes everything around it a bit wierd looking haha.

Good luck, i'll be waiting for that beta.
    Thanks. About the pallette, I really like the ones I have now so maybe after some time.

Awesome Updates Dude!!
    I am really loving the new mountains, But you have made me really happy by changing the hideuos trees to sometihng nice :)
    Thank you.

The new tiles look pretty nice, especially the flowers.
    To me they look like Bellosm. :3

However, I would advise you to make the mountain palette a little bolder as it seems to harmonious with the other palettes. :P

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you Pokepal17.

As for making the mountain pallettes bolder, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

UPDATES:

[HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]
    [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

I have inserted new PokeCenter and PokeMart by Wesley FG.
    You like?

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    oh wow last time I saw this(about 6 months ago lol)it sucked(no offense lol) but now...wow it's nice to see that stuff happens in 6 months lol. Anyway I really like the tiles.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    I like the new updates and all, but...you should palette edit the PC and MART...Make them more darker...Make a better palette for the Mart, because the torquoise color doesn't fit with other palettes.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I posted in this on October, lol...I didn't remember! :P
    The Mart and PC are very nice touches, they seem to distract my attention with the bright palette, I like the tiles your adding, there of pretty good taste.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Oh my, the looks pretty sexy. <3

And I mean make them a little darker so they're a little more noticeable. :3
    Do, did, done :)

oh wow last time I saw this(about 6 months ago lol)it sucked(no offense lol) but now...wow it's nice to see that stuff happens in 6 months lol. Anyway I really like the tiles.
    Thanks. 6 months ago, I was practically just someone else.

I like the new updates and all, but...you should palette edit the PC and MART...Make them more darker...Make a better palette for the Mart, because the torquoise color doesn't fit with other palettes.
    Darker you say? I'll try doing that and I'll post the results here.

I posted in this on October, lol...I didn't remember! :P
    The Mart and PC are very nice touches, they seem to distract my attention with the bright palette, I like the tiles your adding, there of pretty good taste.
    According to The Final Destination I should change the palletes, and thank you.

Are you going to change the trainers sprites?
    Anyway, it's looking good so far.
    Good luck! :)
    I've changed the big half of the sprites, but not yet the player. I've replaced the Lass, Hiker, Bug Catcher, Youngster, Rival Ryan, the 2 Gym Leaders for the beta,... Probably much more, but I can't think of anything right now :P And thanks.

UPDATES:

I have made, with the help of NarutoActor, whom I owe big time, the script for Ryan's shop.
    Wanna see?
    I know you do:
    Spoiler:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Thats an awesome script! Well done to both of you! And I simply love the new outdoor tiles, they make it an A class hack! :)

:D XD XP :P
    Anyway are you still using the giovanni sprite and the bodyguard sprite? If yes i cant wait to see them in action!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Well, when you sell items, they are worth half of their store value. So, you sell a Rare Candy, it's price is 4900 (I think... Just more than yours), so 9800 sounds fair, same as the stat increasing items, and as it is one basically (Levels are kinda stats, determines the strength most of the time), it fits.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Thats an awesome script! Well done to both of you! And I simply love the new outdoor tiles, they make it an A class hack! :)

:D XD XP :P
    Anyway are you still using the giovanni sprite and the bodyguard sprite? If yes i cant wait to see them in action!
    Thanks. About the OWs, they's gonna be my next update.

You shouldn't make Ryan sell Rare Candies, it's too cheap.
    I'll change their price soon.

agreed, or just make them like 10,000 a piece.
    200 less might be it.

Well, when you sell items, they are worth half of their store value. So, you sell a Rare Candy, it's price is 4900 (I think... Just more than yours), so 9800 sounds fair, same as the stat increasing items, and as it is one basically (Levels are kinda stats, determines the strength most of the time), it fits.
    I'll do that. Thanks.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
    [overlyexcited]HEY THAT'S MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!![/overlyexcited]

So, that is where I'm at in the game huh?

Say I almost forgot (well, I did forget actually)
    Spoiler:

anyways the updates look great!
    If you need any assistance of mine you know where to find me!

~Flaming Flarez

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    this hack looks great, where can I download?
    You cannot download it as of yet, but there will be a beta soon.

There's no beta out yet...
    I can't wait for the beta...
    Thanks. You'll get your beta, I almost promise.

[overlyexcited]HEY THAT'S MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!![/overlyexcited]

So, that is where I'm at in the game huh?

Say I almost forgot (well, I did forget actually)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

anyways the updates look great!
    If you need any assistance of mine you know where to find me!

~Flaming Flarez
    YEZ DAT'S U!!! :D
    You'll be making more appearences, with your marketing-personality :P
    You're only having a Pikachu and a Riolu in your first battle, okay?
    I'll need your assistance, don't worry.

Everyone, expect updates in a week or so.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hey, the screenshots don't seem to be working for some reason (yes even if i click it):?
    But everything looks very organised :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2010
    I can script a little, and I have a few suggestions for the gme if you want to hear them.

Back