• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo man, keep it up, i hope the english version will come out soon, ur hack it the one with the best graphics and tiles to say the least, and the scripts are owsome, well good luck with the rest, and if u need any help translating just pm me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Tsk Tsk Tsk...
    So much fuss was made about Esmas translating this, and yet he has not said one word about it...
    Well, I hope that its going all right and I hope that Richie is doing well on the rest of the hack, as well.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hello friends.
    Here are the last screens of the ARNICA FOREST...
    the mapping is finished like a labyrinth now i need do some good event for it,
    and perhaps some upset policemen than will want to fight with you.

[HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available] [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]
    [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available] [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Sorry but I don't have more updates to show... but now I hope to have more time
    for the hack.
    And about the translation... I will try to do it by myself, but will need the help of someone
    than speak in english because there are things than I don't know how to say.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, if you need any assistance just send me a PM.
    I'll be happy to help you with whatever you need. :)

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    so when will the next beta be out? the screens look awsome man keep it up. again if you need any elp just pm me.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh, seems like there are many forests to explore in this game XD..
    The screens look fantastic as usual. Updates of some scripts would be nice and good luck translating the hack into english. Can't wait..

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Ha... CELEBI this forest is the same ARNICA FOREST, but those screens
    are of the secund part...
    Oh well, I've some "good news", because right now i'm translating the beta to english
    (I not speak a perfect english, but i try to translate it as good as possible)...
    and I hope to finish for tomorrow or tuesday.

Really... thanks for your help!!

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo, nice route map, i guess the 2nd beta isnt very far from release, it looks awsome man, keep it up :P

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Have you put a download link? cause i cant find it and other people are posting screenshots

~DestinedCailean

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hello, hello is there anybody out there?
    Hey guys, well, The translation is almost finished, but the friday and saturday i'm not going to can work... so I've a petition...
    Anybody wants to finish the translation for me, only need than anybody translate all the ESCARLATA TOWN, the mine and the SANAKE LAKE.
    Well anyway, if nobody wants the first option, I also need somebody than prove and check the the english beta...
    I hope somebody wants to do for me one of the two options !!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hey guys, well, The translation is almost finished, but the friday and saturday i'm not going to can work... so I've a petition...
    Anybody wants to finish the translation for me, only need than anybody translate all the ESCARLATA TOWN, the mine and the SANAKE LAKE.
    Well anyway, if nobody wants the first option, I also need somebody than prove and check the the english beta...
    I'd like to give the second option a go, if that is okay with you. Can I have it as a script dump by any chance?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

I'll check out the English version for ya! ^^

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    I'm not a fanatic of posting in the Hacks Section, and I most certainly not the one to
    comment on the over the top popular games, but I absolutely love everything I've seen
    from this game.

I have yet to download the beta as I'm probably going to wait for the English. I've had a few
    close-calls of downloading the spanish version but then it would be boring replaying it through
    English : P

Love everything! :D Keep it up!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    ~ON TOPIC~
    How's everything going? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hey!
    well, i talked with hiidoran, i maybe he do the translation... because
    i saw that my translation wasn't very reliable, so I hope that he do the
    translation soon...
    It seems to me that he is a great translator, and that way,
    you will have a good time without problems like... "What the hell do say there?"

And abvout the news (updates) with thw beta 2, I've not worked, perhaps it's
    'cause i've not felt desires or inspiration, but well,
    the next events are planned....

(just now i'm trying to learn a better english)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back