• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Why don't you put the English hack on Whack a Hack so they are both on the same site to download?

¿Porque no pones la hack en inglés en Whack a Hack también? Entonces, los dos estarán en el mismo lugar.

cspmoneymaker

Can anyone tell me where can I download the latest version ? I can't seems to find it in the thread ! Reallt thz !!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Check the First Post. It has the English Beta.

Yes, it does; Thankyou...but er...I was asking WHY he didn't post the English version AND the Spanish version on wahackpokemon . com. Nothing to do with this site. I just think all translations of every hack should go on wack-a-hack as well so people don't have to go digging in the PokeCommunity forums, which they might not even be aware exist, in order to download a translation. Just sayin'. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    This hack is really really good. what makes this game my favorite rom hack i have played so far is the amazing graphics and scripts.

And the sprites are really cool. I forgot to mention that.

Last edited by a moderator:

cspmoneymaker

There is sth wrong with this beta ! I tried to patch it to a clean rom but it didn't work ! When I patch to a Fire Red rom,it stuck right at the beginning.But when I patch it to a Ruby rom,it goes well until I press new game then it crashed,I've tried so many times but no success,plz help !!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • There is sth wrong with this beta ! I tried to patch it to a clean rom but it didn't work ! When I patch to a Fire Red rom,it stuck right at the beginning.But when I patch it to a Ruby rom,it goes well until I press new game then it crashed,I've tried so many times but no success,plz help !!!

Weird... it worked fine with me when I patched it with a Ruby Rom...

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Guys somebody help me why the pokemon Never B&W does not work on my PSP emulator????

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back