• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo 1

jayshin
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    i have changed it into 128k but it still doesn't work......

bo 1

jayshin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Hmm use LUnarIPs to patch
    i think that is the prob that you have

i have tried thiss too, but nothing's changed......or could you please patch the rom and send for me?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Why are people just talking about graphics? Don't forget the SHINY MINUN! That was awesome! I wonder if there's a shiny Plusle...

Sky

Years
  • No asking this
    then you havent a clean usa rom
    you must use a clean rom to patch
    or write the rom like the ips and take both in the same folder
    then start the vba and play

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • Does the game actually stop at the point where you have to detonate explosives? I can't detonate them, but I also can't go away. What to do?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I need help. I'm in Route 5 and I can't go anywhere but if I go back, I go to a different section of Arnica Forest which leads to a dead end. What do I do?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2012
    Does the game actually stop at the point where you have to detonate explosives? I can't detonate them, but I also can't go away. What to do?
    I'm getting the same problem, and I keep going back again to previous save states. I still can't get it. (Edit: got it! Apparently you face upward from the six steps. Maybe make that clearer?) Also, are you supposed to be able to jump all those fences? If so, shouldn't there be something to distinguish a jumpable ledge from a non-jumpable one?

The box puzzle is a cool additional element, reminds of the Paper Mario box puzzles for some reason. Also, is the electrical lighting in the mine going to be present later on in the game as a Flash replacement somewhat like Prism?

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • My screen is still white!
    Please help!

Read, read, read!
    I'm only going to say this one more time, and if you fail to do it and post annoying "I have a White Screen" messages again, I'll flame you! (I won't really do that because of Mods.)

Change the Save Type form 64k to 128k and you're done with it!

What explosives? I was told route 5 is the end. Is there more? If so, how do I get there?

Get to Scarlet Town's Mine and you'll understand
    what the "Explosives" are.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    help

how you download it? :S i cant figure it out :(
    please help me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back