• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    you say this hack is on hold for a little while, but it hasn't been worked on for months. the last hack like this was Paper
    Mario Redux, and i was right that it was dead, so if this is still being made, then where is the next update?
    I've waited for it forever, and there is no proof that it is still going on except text, not even from the owner of the hack,
    so i think this is dead, and i will only stop thinking this if ckret2 posts that it is in progress.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Well (s)he has in the past. Just because (s)he doesn't post in a month DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN the hack died.

And Paper Mario Redux was very obviously dead. The creator hadn't posted in MONTHS before it shut down.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Well (s)he has in the past. Just because (s)he doesn't post in a month DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN the hack died.

And Paper Mario Redux was very obviously dead. The creator hadn't posted in MONTHS before it shut down.

for most people social life comes first especially collage, uni and getting a job
    Exactly.
    Ckret2 did this before, back in September or October, and she came back.

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    As i recall back then Ckret was on a trip somewhere anyway not the point the point is the hack is alive progress is just slow

Years
  • you say this hack is on hold for a little while, but it hasn't been worked on for months. the last hack like this was Paper
    Mario Redux, and i was right that it was dead, so if this is still being made, then where is the next update?
    I've waited for it forever, and there is no proof that it is still going on except text, not even from the owner of the hack,
    so i think this is dead, and i will only stop thinking this if ckret2 posts that it is in progress.

Oh, dear...
    Right. Stop trying to "challenge" ckret2 into updating. As the above posters have mentioned, she had to leave for ages before- she hadn't posted in about 40 thread pages or something. But then she came back. She's working on this quite a bit (actually, a month or two ago, she mentioned an Ilex Forest map- so what makes you say it's not being worked on? You shouldn't assume that, just because you don't actually see it. Text updates are fine, there's no rule saying you have to sort screens with an update.
    And the way you phrased it... It's like you're taking it personally or something:D
    "I've waited for it forever", "i will only stop thinking this if ckret2 posts it is still in progress". Wtf. Just... No. Sorry.
    :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Mrrrr <3 Even just the little taste of this has got me hooked. I have, since the early days of red/blue/yellow, wanted to be able to take the offer that nugget bridge recruiter was offering, and was always bummed when you weren't able to!
    This hack makes me happy inside, and I can't wait for the next upda~te!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I really like the looks of this game! I can't play it for some reason? I downloaded it and it won't work with Project64 or VBA. What should I do/download? I really wanna play this game it looks awsome!

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    I really like the looks of this game! I can't play it for some reason? I downloaded it and it won't work with Project64 or VBA. What should I do/download? I really wanna play this game it looks awsome!

This question doesn't belong here, but the reason is is that you download an .ips file. download lunarips (lips for short), or any other patch and patch it to a fire red rom.

next time post this in the simple questions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Ok I downlaoded Lunar IPS. I dunno how to use it with this game?
    You get a FieRed rom, then PATCH it to the IPS file.

Also, siper x, he shouldn't post it in the simple questions, but read the thread "[Important] Before PLAYING a hack".

Pokemon Opal

need scripting help!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    GREAT IDEA!!! (no plans on taking it, don't worry) as for a suggestion, if you could learn how to do so, how about running from trainer battles? sounds like something team rocket would do! LOVE YOUR GAME im playing the beta

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    i patched the ruby rom with ips file the rom stopped working only a blank screen.
    can anybody help me??

It is clearly visable in about 90% of the post that you patch it to firered and also visable in screenshots.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    This is truly sad. Is there a single noob on PC who hasn't found this thread?
    Ah well, maybe if we held a national day of remembrance for our hopes for Toxic Purple, Ckret would notice. We just need to find a way to get word out to another couple million people, and explain why they should care.

FlammingRockslide

Rocket Executive Rocky
    Years
  • This seems like an very interesting pokemon hack.^^ I love the evil that is Team Rocket, I'm loving Pokemon Toxic Purple. Excellent Job Guys.^^ I shall follow this hack's progression.^^ :3

Edit:
    I understand that the game is in Alpha, right now.^^ I enjoy playing around in Toxic Purple, that being said I do have some thoughts for the next release.^^
    Like, can we add an "Makeshift Market" in the Rocket Bases? You could maybe, remap the Room with the Bed in it. (Make it like an Executive's Office, and the Rocket in the Office will sell items) But, I love the Machete Idea, and had thoughts on the other Items.^^
    HM01 Cut -Big Machete
    HM02 Fly - Teleport Stone (Teleport to any City, instead of Flying)
    HM03 Surf - Small Boat (sail the Water, Deep Blue)
    HM04 Strength - Power Gauntlet (Lift and throw Boulders)
    HM05 Flash - Lantern (Lights Dark Caves)
    HM06 Rock Smash - Iron Fist (Smash Cracked Boulders)
    HM07 Waterfall - Boat Winch (Climb Waterfalls)
    Of course, these are just ideas off the top of my head.^^ (but, I think that they sound pretty good.)

Last edited:

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
  • This is an awesome hack. I love the idea of being a Rocket member! I just played through the game as far as it would let me, and I have a few suggestions. Note that you don't have to listen... Instead of a fence blocking our way south of Lavender, how about putting some rocks so it looks like a landslide had occurred, and maybe possibly making the Dojo place only accessible after a certain mission thingy in the game... I also noticed that in the Pokémon Tower, before you did the Marowak event, there was a Rocket member who didn't do anything when you talked to him, just sat there... He's just up from the stairs leading to the Marowak room. Sry if I'm being annoying, glad if I helped (even in the smallest way)!

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • HM02 Fly - Teleport Stone (Teleport to any City, instead of Flying)

Fly is getting removed completely. If you don't like it, then just use Teleport instead.

HM03 Surf - Small Boat (sail the Water, Deep Blue)

We already know what's going in place of Surf. Go read through the thread to find it.

HM04 Strength - Power Gauntlet (Lift and throw Boulders)

That's been suggested.

HM05 Flash - Lantern (Lights Dark Caves)

Nope, Flash is decided. It's going to be the "good eyes" that replace it.

HM06 Rock Smash - Iron Fist (Smash Cracked Boulders)
    HM07 Waterfall - Boat Winch (Climb Waterfalls)

They were hardly necisary in the origanals anyway, I don't think people would care if they (Expecially Waterfall) were removed.

Of course, these are just ideas off the top of my head.^^ (but, I think that they sound pretty good.)

I think Ckret decided most, and almost all the good ideas have been come up with anyway. Thanks for actually contributing though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back