• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    the colors look greak but the eyes look weird
    I don't know...I think the eyes really fit it. They give him a hypnotizing, yet slowpoke gaze. I would really just leave the like that ^^

But again, TIJM XD

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Okay, I've re-sized Thewboll, and it doesn't look like the last one. It does look smaller, but it also looks dull. Like on the spikes and in the eyes. If you don't get my point, then here's the re-sized one, then the last one.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Okay, I've re-sized Thewboll, and it doesn't look like the last one. It does look smaller, but it also looks dull. Like on the spikes and in the eyes. If you don't get my point, then here's the re-sized one, then the last one.

Spoiler:
    What do you mean,its AWSOME!! Great job on resizing.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Oh, so you like it? I think he looks like he's zoning out, but I guess I can add a little to him. But do you really like him better? I like the bigger one, because there's more detail. Plus I see it's size like Forretres's sprite from Fire Red. It was big, but it fit the Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Oh, so you like it? I think he looks like he's zoning out, but I guess I can add a little to him. But do you really like him better? I like the bigger one, because there's more detail. Plus I see it's size like Forretres's sprite from Fire Red. It was big, but it fit the Pokemon.
    Hmm..Your right,i guess the bigger one is actully better,and your right about fortress not t mention Pineco too.But the small one is very good too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Please,please,pretty please stick with the bigger one. It really is the better one. The resized version looks okay, but not as good as the first. Also I don't think its too big. Like you said, Fortress in FR/LG was just as big, and it didn't look awkward. ^^

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    The big one it is. I see no problem with having a big pokemon like that, as it is the final evo in the chain ^^
    I'd just like to clear something up guys: I've had a few people send me PM's asking me why I keep delaying the Alpha. Well, the reason is that there is a massive amount of work that goes into a Fakemon hack, its not just a case of making new maps and scripts, and coming up with story ideas. There are the Fakemon, obviously, and then there are the stats, working out where to put them, and the indexing and inserting of new sprites. There is an enormous amount of work that goes into it, so please understand why the Alpha being delayed ^^ We are doing our best to get the Alpha out, I want it out as much as you guys ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I do understand the ppls that send you those PMs Mac. I really can't wait for the alpha myself, but then again I really want this to be the beast hack ever. So you guys just take your time ;-) I bet the alpha will be out soon enough ^^ Just supply us with enough preview footage, so we don't starf to death with anticipation XD

As always, TIJM

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Please,please,pretty please stick with the bigger one. It really is the better one. The resized version looks okay, but not as good as the first. Also I don't think its too big. Like you said, Fortress in FR/LG was just as big, and it didn't look awkward. ^^
    LOL the reason i liked the small one cause the big one is Kinda Fat XD.
    But it isnt a problem so just stick with the big one.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    LOL the reason i liked the small one cause the big one is Kinda Fat XD.
    But it isnt a problem so just stick with the big one.

Saa... what's the problem with fat Pokemon?? I mean look at Snorlax, Hippowdon, Wailord etc. LOL

I like the big sprite better anyway since as someone (I wasn't paying attention to who- sorry) said it IS after all the final evo. ^^ Re-sizing DID make it less pointy. LOL

MegaMaccer

Years
    I do understand the ppls that send you those PMs Mac. I really can't wait for the alpha myself, but then again I really want this to be the beast hack ever. So you guys just take your time ;-) I bet the alpha will be out soon enough ^^ Just supply us with enough preview footage, so we don't starf to death with anticipation XD

As always, TIJM
    Like I've said, there will be an Alpha out soon, and probably a video before that..... I've been thinking, will 30 Torzachian Pokemon be enough for the first Alpha? I just thought I'd get an opinion on how many should go in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    So do I. 30 will really do for the first alpha :-) Thats evos included right?
    Anyways, while I'm really looking forward to all the fakemon, I'm also really psyched about the stoiry and new region as well. So 30 torzachian pokes will do, since there is so much more new stuff to look forward to :-) Even if its just goes up to like 2 or 3 towns :D

MegaMaccer

Years
    So do I. 30 will really do for the first alpha :-) Thats evos included right?
    Anyways, while I'm really looking forward to all the fakemon, I'm also really psyched about the stoiry and new region as well. So 30 torzachian pokes will do, since there is so much more new stuff to look forward to :-) Even if its just goes up to like 2 or 3 towns :D
    Ok, so around thirty. Yes, that includes Evo's, which is the main thing slowing us down at the moment. I'm just trying to think of what towns and routes we have so far.... I think we have 3 towns, and about 4 routes? Something like that. We have to do quite a bit more scripting and mapping though. Most of the maps that need to be done are internal, like Gym maps and that sort of thing. We're getting there though ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Great to see the amazing progress you makers have done.
    30 Pokemon are definitely enough, but are there original Pokemon too? or just Torzachian ones?

I think Mac has already said that there will be real Pokemon like Laprus, ect. because they now have evolved forms. So I take it that you're going to be able to get some real Pokemon along with the Pokemon from Torzach.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    are there going to be new evo methods involved in the older pokemon?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    xD
    30 as enough. As long as the alpha goes up to two gyms I don't really mind. Two gyms because that will be enough to get you into the Hacks Showcase!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back