• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Great to see the amazing progress you makers have done.
    30 Pokemon are definitely enough, but are there original Pokemon too? or just Torzachian ones?
    Thanks, and that will be 30 Torzachian Pokemon. All the original Pokemon in the Alpha will have a Torzachian Evolution ^^

are there going to be new evo methods involved in the older pokemon?
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. Could you maybe clarify that?

xD
    30 as enough. As long as the alpha goes up to two gyms I don't really mind. Two gyms because that will be enough to get you into the Hacks Showcase!
    I'll try and get it to two gyms :D Still, even if it does have two, I'm not sure that I will want to move to the Showcase just yet. I might wait a little longer...

EDIT: 21 pages! Thats pretty cool :D I just thought I'd let everyone know that I just clinched a deal for some awesome new Fakemon, so a few of those will be sprited and put in the Alpha as well. I'm not going to tell you what or where they are until then though, but just know that they are really really great :D

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. Could you maybe clarify that?

I think what he's trying to say is; Will there be new items to evolve some of the original Pokemon? Or; what items would we use?

I would say, bring back the stones! Fire Stones, Water Stones, Leaf Stones! When D/P first came out, I was waiting to see if a Leaf Stone would finally evolve Eevee. But they just made something new. I understand why, but I just think some things have been forgotten. I'd say use some stones at least. But that's my opinion. ^^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    I think 30 fakemon are good to start!

So are there gonna be regular pokemon in addition to the fakemon? Because some of the things you showed me to make banners from contain some fakemon who look pre-evo-ish to real pokemon. So are they stand alones or will there be old pokemon too? Just wondering. LOL

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years

So are there gonna be regular pokemon in addition to the fakemon? Because some of the things you showed me to make banners from contain some fakemon who look pre-evo-ish to real pokemon. So are they stand alones or will there be old pokemon too? Just wondering. LOL
    I think what he's trying to say is; Will there be new items to evolve some of the original Pokemon? Or; what items would we use?

I would say, bring back the stones! Fire Stones, Water Stones, Leaf Stones! When D/P first came out, I was waiting to see if a Leaf Stone would finally evolve Eevee. But they just made something new. I understand why, but I just think some things have been forgotten. I'd say use some stones at least. But that's my opinion. ^^

To respond to both of your questions, yes, there will be stones in this hack. How can they not be in there? There may even be a couple new stones (did I just say something?)

Dont worry, we havent forgotten the god ol' originals, some of them will be interlaced with the stone evolutions, but also, I know some of you dont like this, there will be some pokemon that evolve via level up within an area. But hey, thats alright, some of the evolutions are totally worth it =)

MegaMaccer

Years

There will be some new stones, and new items. Read below this to see what I say about area evolving ^^

Yeah, there are going to be originals, and some will have pre-evos that are Torzachian. All original pokemon will evolve into a Torzachian Pokemon, so it won't just be pre-evos ^^

To respond to both of your questions, yes, there will be stones in this hack. How can they not be in there? There may even be a couple new stones (did I just say something?)

Dont worry, we havent forgotten the god ol' originals, some of them will be interlaced with the stone evolutions, but also, I know some of you dont like this, there will be some pokemon that evolve via level up within an area. But hey, thats alright, some of the evolutions are totally worth it =)
    Ok, I just thought I'd respond to this :D There will be stones in this hack, yes, and there will be new items used to evolve certain pokemon. I'm not sure about the leveling up in a certain area to evolve, I'm not sure whether I want that, or how I would incorporate that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    i think that leveling up in a certain area would be great. that way you arent just making an old pokemon evolve in a way that could have been done in another game. Like when D/P came out, eevee evolved in a certain area, so they couldnt evolve outside of sinnoh

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    There will be some new stones, and new items. Read below this to see what I say about area evolving ^^

Yeah, there are going to be originals, and some will have pre-evos that are Torzachian. All original pokemon will evolve into a Torzachian Pokemon, so it won't just be pre-evos ^^

Ok, I just thought I'd respond to this :D There will be stones in this hack, yes, and there will be new items used to evolve certain pokemon. I'm not sure about the leveling up in a certain area to evolve, I'm not sure whether I want that, or how I would incorporate that.

Okay, because like in D/P/P there were no original stone evolutions. I mean no Fire stones, no Water Stones. So I think everyone would be happy if a lot of Pokemon evolved with the old stones, and some new ones. Just make sure to give some of the real Pokemon evolutions some of the original stones. Not just the new ones. But before I go and make a list, just try and spread them around. That would be my advice.

MegaMaccer

Years
    i think that leveling up in a certain area would be great. that way you arent just making an old pokemon evolve in a way that could have been done in another game. Like when D/P came out, eevee evolved in a certain area, so they couldnt evolve outside of sinnoh
    Well, I'll look into how I can incorporate that, if anyone knows of a way to do that, it would be very helpful ^^ I just thought I'd let everyone know that I now have permission to use two more sets of Fakemon :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    From those last post I'm even more excited about this game! Original pokes with new and pre-evos ^^
    Also i like the idea of the area based evolutions :D

And are you really going to incorporate TWO gyms? WOW! I was expecting one, if any. But really cool :)

kremerswim

PokePIMP
    Years
    I hate to ask such a noobish question, but this hack just looks amazing. I have to know expected dates for betas. This actually looks incredible.

If you could tell me, that would be great.

MegaMaccer

Years
    two new sets of fakemon?!

please explain
    Sorry, the two new sets of Fakemon basically mean that I got permission for more "Torzachian Pokemon" We now have around 350 ^^

I hate to ask such a noobish question, but this hack just looks amazing. I have to know expected dates for betas. This actually looks incredible.

If you could tell me, that would be great.
    Sorry, there are no definite release dates as of yet, but if you read previous posts, you'll know the Alpha isn't to far off :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Wait,wait,wait. Hold on and back up a XD
    350!!!! Seriously now? because that is just....AMAZING! Is this just an idea, or do you actually have created 350torzachian pokes already? Damn,mac ^^ This hack will make History!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    are there any more pre evos/evos of older pokemon in these sets?

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Okay, I've re-sized Thewboll, and it doesn't look like the last one. It does look smaller, but it also looks dull. Like on the spikes and in the eyes. If you don't get my point, then here's the re-sized one, then the last one.

Spoiler:

Again, with either choice, he needs a lot more of black outlining. Especially on the bottom. Anyway, school will be ending for me at the end of this month, so I'll get back to work then. Sorry, everyone. ^_^; I look forward to spriting for the project again, in any case.

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

Years
    Wait,wait,wait. Hold on and back up a XD
    350!!!! Seriously now? because that is just....AMAZING! Is this just an idea, or do you actually have created 350torzachian pokes already? Damn,mac ^^ This hack will make History!!! :D
    Yeah, I'll get an official count today, but so far we have around 350 concepts. Those still have to be sprited, but they will probably all be going in ^^ I'm glad you are excited :D

are there any more pre evos/evos of older pokemon in these sets?
    Yup, there are some more, like a Marowak Evolution, Lickitung Evolution, and a few others....

Again, with either choice, he needs a lot more of black outlining. Especially on the bottom. Anyway, school will be ending for me at the end of this month, so I'll get back to work then. Sorry, everyone. ^_^; I look forward to spriting for the project again, in any case.
    End of this month? Cool. I look forward to working with you again ;)

EDIT: I just had a quick count up of all the Torzachians, and stopped at 415...... Which means, that we can have an almost complete Torzachdex (Plus officials with Torzachian Evolutions) in Torzach, and then add some more in the sequel!

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    but a lickitung evolution already exists
    LOL Lickilicky is an EPIC pokemon. LOL Almost as EPIC as MUDKIP. LOL (I'm a MUDKIP WORSHIPPER!)

So is this Lickitung evo gonna be after Lickilicky or something different all together????

MegaMaccer

Years
    but a lickitung evolution already exists

LOL Lickilicky is an EPIC pokemon. LOL Almost as EPIC as MUDKIP. LOL (I'm a MUDKIP WORSHIPPER!)

So is this Lickitung evo gonna be after Lickilicky or something different all together????
    Woops, stupid,D/P/P ignorant me, forgot all about it.... I'm not a huge fan of Lickilicky myself, but I guess I'll stick him in there. I'll make my evo a Lickilicky evolution, I think. Thanks for pointing that out to me ^^

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    bleh...
    I hate Lickylicky... >.<

you could make like, have Lickitung(sp?) have an alternate evolution line like Tyrogue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back