• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
  • Which Hero? xD 1, 2, or 3?
    10duph3_th.jpg
    zkl2rd_th.jpg
    2w700e9_th.jpg
    Look at the differences in the faces.

And yes yes, Either West or I will finish the OWs finally.

The third one looks the best for me. Just, maybe a few edits are in need...

gallery_11654_380_13.png

Yes, it doesn't look like I did anything to it. xD But I did.

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
    Years
  • If ur gunna go with the third can you put the white shoes on it? I like clean white shoes

Ghu55

Years
  • not to be critical but the rip looks more like an errant white line

yay white shoes, and the hat is cooler than the baseball caps of other games

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Maybe it's just me but I can't seem to find the connection between Hannah Montana, Twilight, and the Jonas brothers with Torzach :\

Anyways, I would personally recommend closing the thread until you all have sorted out your goals for Torzach and any changes which may need to occur because of the shift in leadership. I would also highly recommend keeping your comments relevant to the topic of the thread. But that's just my opinion...

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    Can I still vote? The third ^^ His face is just the best...
    About the Bug Legendary, now that would really be something interesting ^^ And have you planned making a Dark/Electric type Fakemon? Just asking ^^

Ghu55

Years
  • @colcolstyles
    If you've been reading the thread, you would know that they have already found new leadership (atlus and vannah)
    Also closing one of the only threads with constant updates and active discussion would be dumb imo

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Okay Vannah, here are the Female over worlds.

gallery_11654_380_537.png

Feel free to edit any errors I missed.

By the way, are you getting all of these sprites to Atlus Vrai? I'm just a little curios, and I just want everything to be in reach for everyone.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, I'm gone for a day, and you gain almost 3 new pages....
    And people were worried Torzach would slow down

Any-who, nice tiles and OWs West!
    Also, nice MJ, Vannah. And new hero. AND new Legendary. Is it too late to suggest a name for it? Cause if not, I would recommend Ramsese. (For those of you who don't get it, it has 'Ram' in it, plus it is a reference to the Pharaohs, who believe in life in death.)

Also, glad the Battle of Kan****ick is over. I was getting ascared. XD

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    @colcolstyles
    If you've been reading the thread, you would know that they have already found new leadership (atlus and vannah)
    Also closing one of the only threads with constant updates and active discussion would be dumb imo

xD
    He knew that, but was saying that we should close the thread until we're, uh, ready. It wouldn't be closed forever, though.. just until the stage is set.

Okay Vannah, here are the Female over worlds.

By the way, are you getting all of these sprites to Atlus Vrai? I'm just a little curios, and I just want everything to be in reach for everyone.

I can just go through the thread and get 'em, which I've been doing. ;D

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • @colcolstyles
    Yes, I am aware of the new leadership. Vrai is a good buddy of mine and I think I would know if he took charge of a hack as successful as this one. It's because of the fact that the leadership has changed that I'm suggesting that you close the thread. In my opinion, you should regroup, figure out what everyone is supposed to be doing, and then create a new thread for the new (and improved ;)) Torzach. You're going to need a new thread anyways because Vrai needs to be able to update the first post at all times.
    Another thing I would recommend is discussing sprites (or anything Torzach-related, for that matter) via VM/PM. In my opinion (which, again, you don't have to accept), a hack's thread shouldn't be used by the team/hacker except to answer questions and post updates. Maybe you should make a team thread...

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Well, I'm gone for a day, and you gain almost 3 new pages....
    And people were worried Torzach would slow down

Any-who, nice tiles and OWs West!
    Also, nice MJ, Vannah. And new hero. AND new Legendary. Is it too late to suggest a name for it? Cause if not, I would recommend Ramsese. (For those of you who don't get it, it has 'Ram' in it, plus it is a reference to the Pharaohs, who believe in life in death.)

Also, glad the Battle of Kangokick is over. I was getting ascared. XD

Thanks. And Fun Fact! The name should remain Destram because the original version of that guy was a dinosaur with a similar head and its name was Destrom. xD Designed by me, but the body was in dire need of changing, and I have to say Vannah did a good job finding something else for it.

Oh, and right now, I have no idea what Vrai wants to do, but I'll be fine with pretty much anything we could do. Maybe wait 'til the first alpha is complete, or near compltion? I don't know. Like I said, it's up to Vrai.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Thanks. And Fun Fact! The name should remain Destram because the original version of that guy was a dinosaur with a similar head and its name was Destrom. xD Designed by me, but the body was in dire need of changing, and I have to say Vannah did a good job finding something else for it.

Oh, and right now, I have no idea what Vrai wants to do, but I'll be fine with pretty much anything we could do. Maybe wait 'til the first alpha is complete, or near compltion? I don't know. Like I said, it's up to Vrai.

Ok. Didn't know that. Still, I got to get my little fact of the day out. Also, the REAL Pharaoh spelled his name Ramses.

Also, just as someone who is kept outta the loop, where exactly do we stand as far as the Alpha goes?

BTW, I forget as to how many this particular Hack will have in total Pokemon. I seem to remember 250. Has it been changed since then? Just curious, cause I need to know how much freedom I have to work with with my job.....

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Okay Vannah, here are the Female over worlds.

-clapclap- They're great! You should try the running version, as well. I'll have the male soon.

And yeah, we'll make a new thread soon/eventually. Also, we've tried posting sprite updates like this in the team discussion thread, but we were told off there as well. xD; This seems to be the easiest place to discuss unless we make our own mini forum or something for the game. And if we did that, it would come probably much later. Though, I do like the thought of our own sections and such. A really nice workspace... We'd really be a project then.

Oh and by the way, if we do make a new thread and want to use the same headers as on the first page currently, I can edit those as I have them saved in psd format on photoshop.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back