• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
  • Hum anyway, to introduce a new fakemon, here's a fan art inspired by skyhart's dreams. xDDDD;

Spoiler:

And here's the sprite:
    [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Last edited:

13ullseye.

Sexy Time
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    lol i like the sprite..but idk about the legs i think you should make his fur all one pattern or somthing

13ullseye.

Sexy Time
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    ahhh i c its soooo cute :) ...i think you should get rid of those buckers on the sprite make him look cuteta

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hum anyway, to introduce a new fakemon, here's a fan art inspired by skyhart's dreams. xDDDD;

Spoiler:

And here's the sprite:

Definitely beast. Seriously, every new fakemon I see come out of this thread never really seems to look bad. Btw, when I play through Torzach, this'll be one of the ones on my team. ^^

Great job on it.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Thanks, I appreciate that. Hopefully I won't mess up the evo. o_o;;

EDIT: Just realized... Page 40?!?!? XD

I just realized how awesome your new avi is Atlus.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awesome fan art Vannah.....btw thanks for referring to me on that one, lol.
    I agree with Atlus, this fakemon would be great on a team.

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
  • Hey, just saying this is an amazingly impressive looking hack! I use to go on PE2k and i thought i had seen the best there, but this is something else :D
    Ill be sure to support you and the project all the way

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Hum anyway, to introduce a new fakemon, here's a fan art inspired by skyhart's dreams. xDDDD;

Spoiler:

And here's the sprite:

Ha! XD That's funny! And inspired by a dream? Well, I once had a dream about the Kingdom Hearts series, and it was about Kingdom Hearts 3, which isn't even being made yet. I liked it so much I made a video and posted it on Youtube. O.o

Anyway, like I've told you, the sprite looks good. ;) But now that I look at it, the ball on the right side of his head, his right, you need to hide the ball a little more.

Edit: That lion looks like something from The Lion King. O.o And why is it wearing that graduates cap?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yeah okay guys, an update on the insertion front xD. I am currently trying to juggle Shian, Torzach and the RHN. So bear with me if I don't make too much progress. I am hoping to do five or six more fakemon tonight ;)

Years
  • @West: Well its not really a dream per se, its like a joke kinda thing. Read in my Sig and you will know.

Actually it is Simba, lol
    I think the ball in front of his ear is fine, because if you look more closely you will see that its suppose to be infront of the ear, so part of it is hidden, but most should be there, because its ears are both showing.
    Um....I dont't think its a graduation cap, lol.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • @West: Well its not really a dream per se, its like a joke kinda thing. Read in my Sig and you will know.

Actually it is Simba, lol
    I think the ball in front of his ear is fine, because if you look more closely you will see that its suppose to be infront of the ear, so part of it is hidden, but most should be there, because its ears are both showing.
    Um....I dont't think its a graduation cap, lol.

Either way, it's still a funny picture. And maybe it's a night cap?

Years
  • Yeah thats what I was thinking, that it was a night cap.

Btw you do know that the secret ending in KH2 has nothing to do with KH3 right.
    There actually is no information on KH3 yet.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Yeah thats what I was thinking, that it was a night cap.

Btw you do know that the secret ending in KH2 has nothing to do with KH3 right.
    There actually is no information on KH3 yet.

Yes, I know that. That is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. A lot of people think it's Kingdom Hearts 3 though. =/ My dream didn't even relate to Birth By Sleep anyway...

Well, I once had a dream about the Kingdom Hearts series, and it was about Kingdom Hearts 3, which isn't even being made yet.

You see, I already stated this...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I know I read, I just wasn't sure if you knew or not, because many people don't.

BBS probably won't be out here in the US for like 1.5-2 years, lol
    It's not even out in Japan yet.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Um... Guys why are you all talking about Kingdom Hearts? I thought we were hacking Pokémon? xD. Well, I am about to insert some more Pokémon so keep on your toes.

Years
  • Oh sorry Goodies, lol sidetracked I guess.

Oh yeah btw, I tried out the hacked version of unLZ. For some reason it still only lets me put in one sprite, like after its inserted, if I press either next or previous to go to the next sprite, and then go back to the first one, its all messed up.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Ha! XD That's funny! And inspired by a dream? Well, I once had a dream about the Kingdom Hearts series, and it was about Kingdom Hearts 3, which isn't even being made yet. I liked it so much I made a video and posted it on Youtube. O.o

Anyway, like I've told you, the sprite looks good. ;) But now that I look at it, the ball on the right side of his head, his right, you need to hide the ball a little more.

Edit: That lion looks like something from The Lion King. O.o And why is it wearing that graduates cap?

Ditto what skyhart said, kinda. I could try hiding the ball a bit more, but yes it's in front of the ear. ;) And actually its not really Simba. Its just a disney style lion. o_o;; Disney is one of my favorite styles to draw in, even if I warp it a bit, even when its as messy as I made it. ...XD And I think the lion's wearing a night cap of some sort.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back