• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I'm thinking of the point two men discuss for the legendary.Then all turns black.

i quess David disappeared in another dimension. ;)
    The light....the dimensions starting to break...

i couldn't think of more.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Hey,why won't you put 2nd gen? Me mad! U.U

Giratina and Darkrai are the main legendaries to my hack. :\

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    This is the best banner i've ever made. Copy and paste in your sig.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    OK.Now a trick to make your sig more good.
    Click in my banner(when you're editing your sig).And then,click the 'insert link' button.
    Click 'other',and then paste the link of this thread.
    this way,you don't have to show the links to your sig,you can just click on the banners to activate the link.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Man...another impressive Banner from Ray ...Is the main legendary Giratina...cause he's my favorite...And he's on your Title Screen too...

kaka1918

sorry im bad in english
    Years
    hum is the good hack but it has of bug a lot (I can help you have will speak on msn) ok

Anteo

The Alpha & Omega
    Years
    wow looks great! I'm glad that you're inserting unique things like changing colors and different pokemon =D. I like how the story sounds and if you want a beta tester, add me to your list :P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back