• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HOTW: 8#) Pokémon Silvercurrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
heroine-1.png

She's pretty much finished now I think.
I've started the hero as well:
hero.png

What do you think?

Like what TSK said, these are awesome and well
edited, sprites.
Wait! The Hero's Sprite can better. As you see, at the end of his scarf, you forgot to outline the
scarf out.

Note: Maybe you can help TSK with OW Spriting aswell?
(If you know how to OW Sprite.)

Pellio

Dragonair :D
Years
Thank you Number Prince :)
Yes the hero definitely needs work, but as I put, I've only just started him, was just checking to see if TSK liked where I was going with it, I will post the finished sprite when its done.
Yes I would like to do the OWs as well but I wasn't sure whether to do them FR or DP style because the sprites are in DP style but its a FR ROM base, also in TSK's video the OW is riding a Lapras, but when I searched for FR OWs the surfing sprite was on a weird platform type thing? :S

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Thank you Number Prince :)
Yes the hero definitely needs work, but as I put, I've only just started him, was just checking to see if TSK liked where I was going with it, I will post the finished sprite when its done.
Yes I would like to do the OWs as well but I wasn't sure whether to do them FR or DP style because the sprites are in DP style but its a FR ROM base, also in TSK's video the OW is riding a Lapras, but when I searched for FR OWs the surfing sprite was on a weird platform type thing? :S

My sprite is riding the normal FR surf sprite.
The Sprite for what you are surfing on is a separate sprite I believe.

I would be pleased if you could do the OWs as well =] I would prefer FR style, just so the sprites will blend in better with the other OWs.

Pellio

Years
Ah ok cool. Yeah I'll do the OWs for you. I can probably do you some "official" art of the protagonists too if you wanted?

Ok here's my attempt at the face on standing OW for the heroine. It looks like she has ears XD
heroineOW.png

Pellio

Years
Cool :)
Sorry if all these little updates are annoying by the way!!
Here's the forward walking OW, I might try and fix the "ears" situation later but at the moment I think they're kinda cute!
walkingfront.png

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Cool :)
Sorry if all these little updates are annoying by the way!!
Here's the forward walking OW, I might try and fix the "ears" situation later but at the moment I think they're kinda cute!
walkingfront.png

Perhaps we should move the little updates to PM, don't know.

Anyway, sprites are looking good =]

Pellio

Years
We're allowed to double post if its an update right?
hero-1.png

Was at a loss for a bag so gave him a belt!

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Update:

I am now doing some of my last check-ups before I release Beta 1!

Expected date? Somewhere next week.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Sure, cool.

Sure your maps are bad.. (Meaning the over use of flowers) but the scripting is stunning. Your ability is great, so is your use of ideas. I like what you did with team rocket and lugia, not to mention the sailor. Although the latest version is a taster, the quality is awesome. I don't know where you get your ideas from, but they are amazing; seems like your a robot.. Thats how good it is.

Any help, im here; See ya TSK.

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Silvercurrent Beta 1 is now up for download!
Silvercurrent Beta 1

If you have played before you can either continue where you left of(depends on saved location) or start again. For those who start a new game, all scripts and a lot of text outlining and some dialogue has been tuned up!

Please make sure to apply the patch to a version 1.0 Fire Red(U) Rom!

If you encounter any bugs please posts in this thread after you've checked the first post where a buglist will be made and maintained.(Do not post a bug if it is known already!)

(Note: No new sprites are inserted in this version.)

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
The hack freezes for me, when they take you in the boat.. Good up 'till then though.

I'll look into it ASAP. Perhaps it's a patching error? I'll check the script for corruption.

EDIT: I patched a clean ROM and "rushed to the scene". Worked fine. When did it freeze, directly after the warp? Are you sure you've patched a clean version 1.0 Fire Red(U) ROM?

Last edited:

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Yup

Yup, they're the same ROM's that my hack are using. Why's it freezing for me only then; am I cursed?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Yup, they're the same ROM's that my hack are using. Why's it freezing for me only then; am I cursed?
No, I don't think so Lol
Try to download a new ROM, just to be sure ;)

@TSK: Alright! I haven't seen this hack in a while O_o, I'm looking forward to playing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back