• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How about... your Guilty Pleasure Games?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm not sure if it counts, but on my iPad... I play a lot of really childish games. I have this storybook for Princess Tiana and Sofia the first. They were so cute, so I bought them. I don't use them that much though, but I still like to have them to keep me occupied. lol

Nakala Pri

Grand Theft Auto 4. (haven't mastered Roman Numerals) xD

Running people over, throwing Molotov cocktails at people... ahh, luxury. C:<

But when my sis is determined on running over 'The Ladies of The Night' I get angry and just say 'they're trying to make a living in the biggest dump of America'! xD

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Pokemon actually. Nobody that I know in the real world knows that I play Pokemon games.

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
I have a lot of favourite games, which mostly of all are RPGs, some platformers and a few adventure ones.

But I have to say that my favorite games are the Golden Sun series, because of some background elements, like the alchemy using, the elements and the adepts (that reminds me the awesome bending of the Avatar series) the build of the characters and their classes (pretty original for me) and the part of mixing sprites with textues in technical aspects...

Also, the djinns are the best part of the games!!! ^^

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Now before y'all judge...Just hear me out. My sister received Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue for Christmas and she never touched it. A few months later, there I am just beating Pokémon Colosseum for the 5th time and when I look over at the untouched Hello Kitty game, I pop it in and I played for 3 hours straight. It was really awkward when my other sister (She's younger than the initial sister who received the game) wanted to play the Hello Kitty game but everything had been beaten...In all the save slots.

Years
For seem reason, I always go back to NHL 10. Not 14, not even 13... 10. They've added a TON of new features since 10, the new games are basically all around better. They've added player physics, goalie physics, better online modes... Yet, 10 works for me. Something about the simplicity of it brings me back.

Years
The two biggest ones for me are the Pokemon games and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Neither are games that I'm going to tell everyone that I play, but they're the main reasons why I bought myself a 3DS in the first place.

Years
My Pokemon games, I have to have them on me at all times even if I do get mocked a lot just for playing them. Otherwise, stuff like Crash, Spyro, Ratchet & Clank... stuff to jog my childhood memory again.

Back