• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    i preordered mine at gamestop in my town. I also got a big card board display box of heart gold :)

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    HG and SS are almost out but how are YOU gonna get them. I'm gonna probably buy mine either the day of or some time within a month. Plus I won't have money in time to pre-order.
    It's only $5 if you pre-order at GameStop or EB Games. I just pre-ordered mine (SoulSilver) today! :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    While I was blowing all that money I got for christmas (WHICH I SHOULDN'T HAVE BTW), I thankfully pre-ordered SoulSilver from Gamestop.

I plan on selling some games I don't use to (hopefully) get enough money to buy it.

Ah, mere weeks until it comes out <3

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    While I was blowing all that money I got for christmas (WHICH I SHOULDN'T HAVE BTW), I thankfully pre-ordered SoulSilver from Gamestop.

I plan on selling some games I don't use to (hopefully) get enough money to buy it.
    Be careful where you sell them! GameStop only offered $0.30 each for my Guitar Hero II (Wii) and RockBand (Wii)!!! :pirate: I think they raised it to $3 dollars now, but they were $50 dollar games, not including the accessories.

Ah, mere weeks until it comes out <3
    The pre-orders for GameStop/EB Games ship on the 14th, but I bet the ROM will be out on the 11th :P

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I'll probably buy it around April, since there are no GameStops or HMV's here to preorder it. There's a shop near my dad's office which will sell HG/SS for $20, so I'll buy my SS from there.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Wake up super early on Sunday morning and had out to the local Wal Mart. Or, if I have to, drive all the way up to Gamestop at the mall.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Well, I went to GameStop in the mall and pre-ordered SoulSilver. I might have enough to get both SoulSilver and HeartGold plus the strategy guide, who knows. So, yea, that's how I'm getting mine. :D

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    I pre-ordered Soul Silver today and got my Jirachi and the gamestop is in walking distance so i'll just walk in and pick it up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Pre-ordered both games and the guide with my brother at gamestop, buying them the day it comes out.. GameStop is 2 blocks from my house ^^;

sparky1323

Working on Pokemon Elements
    Years
    like every nerd on the plane illegally download XD jokes ill probs get the rom and make a walkthrough of ss

Years
    i was just gunna get it the day it came out but im preordering tomorrow cuz i just found out that ALOT of people in my school are probably getting it.

Back