• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Im going to walk in grab them hand the guy money and then...a twist...imma walk out then play them DUN DUN DA!!!

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    I already pre-ordered SS. But on an excited whim, while getting my Jirachi, I went ahead and paid for HG in full as well. Gahh! I can't wait.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    well. i will get it on a rom. on my acekard
    i know its illegal but its free and i dont care XD

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    I can't wait to get HeartGold! I might try destroying my old piggybanks to get the change they collected for years n_n

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    preordered them both. guys at game crazy are giving it to me at midnight and stuff cause they know me real well. im skipping school friday too cause its the last day before springbreak and stuff so yeah

Years
    i preordered Heartgold on march 1st i think. Ill probably manage to somehow beat it over spring break but im gunna try not to by just focusing on the other features like pokethlon or finishing the pokedex so i wont overlevel or speed through the game

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Well where I live, there is no Gamestop in town, closest one is an hour and a half drive. So two of my friends and I drove over to that Gamestop and preorded our HGSS games there (so we could also get the figurines) a few months ago. So on "The Best Sunday Ever!" we're getting up bright and early and going on a road trip to pick up the games. When we get back we're going to a have three-niter at one of their houses. Woo! Good thing it's Spring Break.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I'm going to be standing in front of GameStop for about 5 minutes until it opens to get it, and if for some strange reason it is sold out or all the copies there are reserved, I'll go to Wal-Mart which is right down the block.

Years
    Depends really if I get good enough grades, I'll get money from the good grades, and if it's enough I'll buy it simply. :)

(If not buy a $19 game. <.< )

fishrocker

the fish that rocks
    Years
    IDK if I'm getting it on the 14th b/c my mom is in the hospital (pregnancy) until her due date in May, so there's not really going to be time to get it then.

Back