• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    I had originally preordered to pick both up on release day at my local game stop but a doctors appointment has put a wrench in the plans. I will either be on a plane or just getting off of it by the time it becomes available in Denver so instead I am going to pick up my copy from the Mall of America which is right next to where we are staying.

Cloyster93

who's gun is this rifle?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 24, 2015
    The US are getting it nearly 2 weeks before we're getting it here in the UK, so i've pre-ordered an American copy. :D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Going to Kmart to see if it has it on Sunday. if now. Im ordering it >: nuff said xD

vogelap

IRON CHEF fan
    Years
    Ordered my SS from Amazon, along with the strategy guide. Used a $50 gift card, so was able to pay for 1-day shipping and still pay less than $16 for both the game and the guide!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I've pre-oredered mine off of Play with free shipping. Now, just got to wait for the post to come one or two days they actually come out.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
    Years
    I got HG for free from nintendo but Im going to get SS because lugia is my favorite and I have silver

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    i reserved heartgold back in november. the wait is killing me. i know there is only a week until the 14th of march but i'm still deading to play it. pokemon forever!!

Ayselipera

Mother wants to purchase it for me and what mother wants mother gets.

The end~

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Well am also getting it on a rom and gonna play it on emulator but i will also get the original gamepak but training ur pokemons in DS takes ages but in emulators u can spped anyway u want so am gonna play most of the time from emulation, gonna use DS for trading;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    I preordered both Heartgold and Soulsilver at Game Crazy a couple weeks ago! =)

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    Wake up really early and be the first to get there at Gamespot =)

So I can beat all the kiddies who have to rely on there parents to take them lolz

Oh ya having a license is WIN

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I already got and finished the JP version of soul silver :P. I think it's better than D,P,Pt.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I think my boss is having me work on the opening day, so I'll just take my copy home after work. If I'm there long enough for a break I might start it then. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Buying online (Amazon) easily the cheapest option and I'm quite restricted by current job.

Back