• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Clean is your Room?

How Clean Is Your Room?

• Garbage Dump

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Messy

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Clean

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Sparkly Clean

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, you're lucky. My mom thinks that since I'm homeschooled, we have to make our bed in the morning because, 'All of the other children are in school at this time'. I guess that's true, but... I also have to make my cousin's bed, because he's staying with us. o_o He's a boy! You know how messy boys can be! And especially when it comes to their beds in the morning. His sheets are halfway across the room when he wakes up.

And... I keep my CDs on my little bedside table. XD I need a case, or something. I don't have enough to need a rack, though.
    =D I don't have a CD rack for myself either, but my dad did offer to buy me one. I put all my CD cases/covers in my drawers (Yeah my bed has them-_- and where mybedcamefromIthinkIoughtotnotthinkabout) and almost all my CDs in one big CD case. For the ones I use often, I just leave them on the table with their CD cases.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine_88 said:
    Mine is messy, it's ok to me. I mean I can get around in there just fine. But my mom calls it a dump.
    Heyy, something else we have in common! Only my mum doesnt say dump that often. she says it looks like a bomb hit it XD.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    When I was younger, I just kept all of my stuff fin a pile in the corner of the room. >.>; And hey, it worked! Then I started cleaning it, and anything I couldn?t find a place for I stuffed in the drawer. It?s still pretty full of random stuff, and now there are three drawers. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, same here. X3; The drawers of my dresser are filled with junk that I've accumulated over the years. I've got plenty of old drawings from grade 3 (that couldn't be called "drawings" they were so bad ._.) and I've also got bookmarks, rocks, pencils, and pretty much ANYTHING that might impulsively appeal to someone under the age of 10. o_O;; They're stuffed, but it's fun to go through them when I'm bored. X3

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL I save Rocks too! I have a whole ancient backpack filled with colored gems, smooth rocks, and little rocks that look like Gold/Silver/Oros and other stuff. ^_^ I'm a rock freak. My drawers are filled with junk, you name it CD's, clothes, books, Detention slips-School Slips-Old Schoolwork-Hidden Report Cards... Anything,.

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, me too! XD I'll pick up a rock and keep it if it looks interesting, sometimes. o_O; I ruined a backpack because I kept some fossils in one of its pockets. I forgot about them and they ended up eroding to the point where you can barely see the imprints of the leaves and whatnot... and it got the inside of the backpack REALLY dusty. @_@;; This happened in grade 6, and I only got the backpack replaced about 2 weeks ago. X3;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I have so many ruined backpacks! Some Water-Logged because last year when I went out with my friends we went into the Acushunet River and I forget I was still wearing my Bag!!.. I still have it, It's rather discolored. It was Mustard and now its...Well.. Blackish Yellow.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I remember on a walk I saw one of my neighbors? front yard was entirely these very cool brown rocks, so I got as many as I could and took then home. *sweatdrop*

This was quite a few years ago, don?t stare at me? ._.;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Most of my room's clean, but by my bed I can hardly get in...I have a CD player, an old laptop, a pile of clothing, assorted GBA accessories, books, etc. all in the 1-foot space between my wall and bed and it's really hard for me to get in there x_x

Cherrim

Years
    Kairi said:
    I remember on a walk I saw one of my neighbors? front yard was entirely these very cool brown rocks, so I got as many as I could and took then home. *sweatdrop*

This was quite a few years ago, don?t stare at me? ._.;
    *gapes* Tsk tsk... :o You stole.... rocks. <_<

Lol, I would have been too scared that someone would see me and shout at me or something. X3;

Meh.. my room is clean now, but only because I'm not in it. o.o; My grandparents are staying for a month, so I had to give up my room for them. XP Now I'm in the guest room which is really cluttered with my mom's stuff. <_<

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I can never keep my room clean for a long time ^^; even when its just been cleaned there are always things that I leave scattered on the floor a few minutes later.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Mines horrible, but not garbage dump. My beds never made, i have a big pile of clothes on my chair and desk becuase i'm too lazy to put them in the drawers. My floors have papers and sock and other stuff all over the place. I'm sure there worse but mines pretty bad...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    mleh... it's good enough. i forget what color my carpet is... and i sometimes cut myself on stuff that i step on... and never find out what it was... creepy. ya, all my books and clothes are all over the place. my room's pretty bad, but the chaos look works really well for my room. i stick a bunch of random junk all over my walls... well not random junk, stuff like hub caps, signs of magazine despensers, hall passes from schools i never went to, vote for some guy for governer of wyoming sign, and my personal favorite... is my collection of the little stand up ad things that they put on your table at resturants. *so cool*

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    This is funny, but I stuff all of my junk under my bed.

How much junk? Alotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotllotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlototlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotlotllotlotlotlotlotlotlototlot.....Too much...

Back